MDB Rules Questions and Comments thread:

When all the SAP counts are near each other, is it better to just pause play for the SAP to become more defined?

I don't see how that could be a bad idea. Those decisions when three SAP counts are tied makes system selection difficult. It might be best to sit out and look for a better spot when the SAP count is more defined. I haven't tried that in my practice yet, but I might give it a shot and see if I can fare any better in those tough shoes.

I'm thinking we should only start at play 2 in preshuffled cards.

Here is a few more losing shoe starts, to go along with 3,4 and 4,2, for preshuffled cards, starting S1 at play 2.

And the 3,1,1,1 is a shoe killer I seem to run across all the time.

Here is a few more losing shoe starts, to go along with 3,4 and 4,2, for preshuffled cards, starting S1 at play 2.

And the 3,1,1,1 is a shoe killer I seem to run across all the time.

Try that with S4M3 12102 prog replacing S4M1 12123 prog may solve all these shoes.

AYS

Try that with S4M3 12102 prog replacing S4M1 12123 prog may solve all these shoes.

AYS

Could you clarify this a little for me. I'm not sure I follow. S40M1 progression is currently 10123, with the 1 bet as the primary progression and 0123 as the secondary progression. So do you mean try S40M3 with a 121 primary progression and a 02 secondary progression?

Could you clarify this a little for me. I'm not sure I follow. S40M1 progression is currently 10123, with the 1 bet as the primary progression and 0123 as the secondary progression. So do you mean try S40M3 with a 121 primary progression and a 02 secondary progression?

Yes, S40M3 would be 102 as primary prog and 123 is the secondary prog. Therefore the correct prog would be 102123.

AYS

Yes, S40M3 would be 102 as primary prog and 123 is the secondary prog. Therefore the correct prog would be 102123.

AYS

Ok, but I'm still confused on the 0 bet. All of our progressions for MDB start the secondary progression with a 0 bet (0123), which points us to where we place the rest of the 123 secondary progression bets, whether OTR or ATR depending on if the 0 bet wins or loses. How would that work with the progression you are showing?

Ok, but I'm still confused on the 0 bet. All of our progressions for MDB start the secondary progression with a 0 bet (0123), which points us to where we place the rest of the 123 secondary progression bets, whether OTR or ATR depending on if the 0 bet wins or loses. How would that work with the progression you are showing?

Oh yes, you are correcting my online reply fast typing mistake again. The correct S4M3 prog should be 1020123.

AYS

Just thinking outloud to myself the other day .... What about using NET Betting for the first 5 to 10 delt hands . by then the SAP counts should be telling us something on what system to use .... like i said , just thinking outloud .....

• 1 month later...