Blackjack conditions today are so different than they were 10 or 15 years ago. Today I see fewer players at the tables. Over clumping is not as it used to be. Player biases still exist but, only at the busiest times. High stakes rooms today you will not see over crowding. So much opportunity to play head to head and new cards. Even after many hours after new cards, the high stakes pits do not get over clumped. Many, many great third base games I see today. Nbj is a lot easier today than was back in the 90s.

• 4 weeks later...
Blackjack conditions today are so different than they were 10 or 15 years ago. Today I see fewer players at the tables. Over clumping is not as it used to be. Player biases still exist but, only at the busiest times. High stakes rooms today you will not see over crowding. So much opportunity to play head to head and new cards. Even after many hours after new cards, the high stakes pits do not get over clumped. Many, many great third base games I see today. Nbj is a lot easier today than was back in the 90s.

Correct! Conditions today are the best I've ever seen for the very reasons you mention. Particularly downtown Vegas. Traditional hand shuffled BJ.

Playing head to head, particularly 2 deck, you can ask for and get new cards. That makes NBJ 3rd base with a 3 bet prog virtually unstoppable.

But right, who are you? I'm sure I must know you.

C, is that you?

Edited by Ellis