New to forum - where to learn 4d

• Users

Hello,

New to this forum but an old hand at baccarat. I joined up to learn about 4d (I gather) but i cant seem to find a thread specifically for this purpose. Could someone please direct me to the posts I need to learn this....unless of course another method has evolved from that one?

Thanks

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Brett,

Since you are a premium member, you can access to downloads section where you will see some videos for 4D.  We don't have a 4D specific forum and you can't search for 4D because the search function requires at least 3 letters.  I don't personally play 4D, but several other people here do.  From what I've heard, the 5D manual might be what you are looking for.  Kevin is the master when it comes to that. 

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

brettd, I have only been back here about a week, and 4D really caught my interest.  So I have been focused on 4D in learning, studying and practicing it.  As I played a 4 dimensional awhile back of my own doing, it was only natural for me to drawn to 4D here.  After I learn 4D, I will be moving into learning, studying, and practicing 5D.  Mike is absolutely correct, to consult Kevin on 5D.  Brad also helped me getting started on it, and is a great resource of help.  I have some information, that will help you get started if you want it.  My email is bocalot@hotmail.com   Also, be sure to view the 4D videos on here, as it will help you to get started on 4D.