Baccarat is the Greatest Business on Earth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
18 hours ago, Brendan Mendoza said:

Is it possible to make $1,000 a day?

Given a large enough bankroll and some patience, it is absolutely possible.  Keep in mind, the cards don't know what the chips bet are.  With $100 units, that is only 10 units per day.   If you are playing $500 units, that is only +2 units a day.  Not sure if anyone has posted here about it, but there is a progression called Oscar's grind that may work with that.  I'm very close to releasing an update on Stats for Profits and I've been doing a lot of experimentation around concepts such as this. 

• Like 3

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

• 6 months later...
On 11/3/2016 at 0:28 PM, Pompano Mike said:

Given a large enough bankroll and some patience, it is absolutely possible.  Keep in mind, the cards don't know what the chips bet are.  With $100 units, that is only 10 units per day.   If you are playing $500 units, that is only +2 units a day.  Not sure if anyone has posted here about it, but there is a progression called Oscar's grind that may work with that.  I'm very close to releasing an update on Stats for Profits and I've been doing a lot of experimentation around concepts such as this. 

I have been using Oscar grind on BJ some years back. I had better results  twisting rule a little doubling my bet after first lost.  In a LW LW you make 1 unit every 2 hands.

The culprit is after a series of loses a pattern  WLLWLLW  will take you size unit pretty high.Setting a stop loss on 2 or 3 units, with a decent PA  it would certainly work, slowly.

• Users

Oscars grind is great. I used to use it years ago when I was playing blackjack and didn't know about baccarat. However,you must be playing every hand for oscars grind to work. These days I'm only playing about half the shoe. For those that like to play every hand, they should consider OG as a viable progression. It works.

CT70

• Like 1