• Users

hi guys and girls,

My name is Felix from Croatia (english isnt my first language so sorry for misspeling ;P :).

I was dicovered baccarat 4 month ago and since i spend few h a day playing and trying to learn as much as i can.

I play baccarat on Pokerstars where is live dealer and cards are shuffled by hand. There are 2 tables with min 5$ and 2 tables with min 1$.

Starting bankroll was 124 $ and i was (still dont know how actualy )  manage to raise it to 550$ playing with 1$ as 1 unit.

PA was like 5%.

This forum i was found like month ago and i was read every post in public section.

Yesterday i was finaly become member of this forum and now i feal like kid in chocolate factory.....:)

Just from learning few basics i was manage to earn 10 units (my daily goal for now) with PA 10 %.

My next goal is to earn 500$ to pay permanent membership as ill stay here ..forever.

• Like 2

• Users

Hi guys ty for welcome me,

zeckam, today i was play again and 17 units landed in my bankroll again this time with PA 15....

thats huge achivment for me, so in just 2 days with i think lowes unit size on this forum 1/4 of subscription payed off itself.

I didnt do nothing but read NOR manual few times, pick up few tips from "big" guys and waited 2h for right shoe.

Ofc i was read and most of other manuals but that is to much informations for me for now.

• Users

Hello Felix and welcome to the forum.  I think that you will find everything you will need here especially the support.  There are a lot of great minds here on the forum that will be more than eager to help you out.  You need to become a student of the game.  This is a marathon and not a sprint.  

Best wishes 

• Users

hi MrVince,

this is great tip...about marathon.....

and i was become student...2 days ago...

for now i know where "ifrastructure" is, only have to learn how to use it, and i have time and patiance to that.

btw anyone got RD1 manual that i can have pls..cant finde it in download section.

regards felix

• Like 1

• Users

I don't know for sure but I think the whole point of revamping the forum was to not charge permanent memberships but monthly fees with no contracts

So its just a $50 monthly fee now for access to everything where as before $500 was for NOR and then MDB+ was extra etc etc

It divided the forum

So I don't believe there is any more permanent lifetime memberships

• Users

I think the way they revamped the way things are run is a fantastic way.  I think Keith and Mike did a fantastic job.  It is truly a labor of love for them. I am trying to get a few guys to join.  We should all do our part in recruiting guys to join. 

• Like 1

• Users

this  50$ monthly fee wasnt cheep for me as im unemployed atm and thats like 8% of averige paycheck here in Croatia so that was kind a lot for me.....

Today is my 5th day on forum i was read all manuals few time and they are great.

I was try NOR and MBD+ and they working well...but ..again...think the most valuable is replays and tips from a lot more expirienced players.

Thanks to them i was able to detect bigest leak in my amature way of playing and that is inconsistent...cos of that i miss to earn like 50 units in 2 days.

so...i think those 50$ for membership is realy  peanuts for what u get there and i didnt even started to learning.

• Like 1

• Users
12 minutes ago, Stridergohan said:

The only way to pay is through PayPal now? I don't have and don't want one. Can I pay through a regular credit card or something?

Paypal already has the option to pay with a credit card built in.You don't need to be a paypal member.

CT70

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome to all newbies and Happy 2017 to all as well, I'm a new subscriber but a about a 2yr member,I started when you had to pay full membership fee which is one of the reasons I also delayed my return its was a tough pill to swallow especially when just starting to play. I think this current setup it just awesome!! Since I've signed back up all I've been doing in my free time is reading, practicing, reading and more practice and entering a few shoes in Stats for Profit. I really want to thank all the seasoned members (even those ones that may be looking down on us...) for their unselfish, kind, and very generous teachings and efforts put in this community. We all have the similar goals, thou some have different outlooks or philosophy on how to achieve that goals its "each one teach one" I got your back community that I'm happy to be a part of, I aim to be a PRO  not a gambler, to maintain consistent profit margins regardless of unit size just leave with more than I came in with 60% to 70% of the time, that being said, this community is truly built by the people for the people just a library of knowledge where an individual can come and not feel out of place to ask a question or uncomfortable to share a different point of view, for this I will never be able to thank you enough. Thank you for sharing allllll your lessons learned and experiences. As my experience and knowledge grows I look forward to times when I can contribute and give back to you all, either in a thought provoking question or good piece of advise or opinion, Until then........let's stack them chips! 

And thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...

GabyB - I've had really good experience with Bookmaker.eu over the past 7 or 8 years.  Only thing is, they don't offer "live" dealers in baccarat -- only an RNG game.  BUT --  their RNG game seems to be about as random as they come, and MDB being one of the best methods of play for random games....well.....I see potential here.  Plus, with RNG games, you can go as fast or as slow as you want -- nobody is waiting on you, and you're not waiting on anybody else.  Payouts have always been fast and customer service is very good.  I'm too new here at BTC to say whether MDB can turn a profit long-term with a RNG game -- haven't tried yet -- but as soon as I'm ready, I won't hesitate to use Bookmaker.eu.  They have treated me well.  Good luck!!