Money management for playing ties

Hi everyone

I have been following the post made by CT70 about playing ties, and I can say my results are very encouraging

What I have never seen addressed on the forum is any form of money management for playing ties

So far I have basically just flat bet or occasionally a 1,2 loop. Just as play other baccarat bets

But as the payout is 8:1 the dynamics are different

So I wonder if anyone plays ties with a progression, or has a progression they could share. Or any other management method for that matter

I am so encouraged by CT70's post I want maximise my strategy

Any help appreciated so thanks in advance

Pando

• Users
7 hours ago, Pando said:

Hi everyone

I have been following the post made by CT70 about playing ties, and I can say my results are very encouraging

What I have never seen addressed on the forum is any form of money management for playing ties

So far I have basically just flat bet or occasionally a 1,2 loop. Just as play other baccarat bets

But as the payout is 8:1 the dynamics are different

So I wonder if anyone plays ties with a progression, or has a progression they could share. Or any other management method for that matter

I am so encouraged by CT70's post I want maximise my strategy

Any help appreciated so thanks in advance

Pando

Thx Pando,

Before everyone starts betting ties, let's just remind everyone that betting ties works best with preshuffled cards.

Since the payout is 8 to 1, in my opinion we don't even need a progression. In fact, I think flat betting is best. You may or may not back up your ties bet with additional money placed on your P or B bet, that's a personal choice. Moreover, as long as you are playing the most extreme tie scenarios, like after seeing the 4th 3iar or the 4th 4iar, your chances are really good for winning 1 out of 8. You don't need the additional stress of a prog on your tie bets.That's just my opinion.

CT70

Thanks CT70

I have been mostly flat betting, occasionally chipping up if the ties are stringing together

I almost always flat bet in my other P or B bets so its something I am quite comfortable with

And yes I understand the ties work best with preshuffled cards

Many thanks again

Pando