• Users

I am very new and have NEVER played Baccarat in my life.  I am a BJ and 3 Card Poker player when I go to Vegas and when I go locally its usually just mind numbing slots.  I want to get serious on gambling and found that Baccarat has the best odds thus came across this website and Youtube videos.  I have yet to pay the Premium Subscription but am looking to in the future.  While watching one of the YouTube videos, someone made a comment of a plan to make a +5 per shoe and win 5 shoes per day.  How attainable is this?  I would like to do 2 trips to Vegas per month and use this strategy.  Any advise from the experts here is welcomed.  Also should I include on-line gamble as well?

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Thinking to cut your goal /shoe in 1/2...A.N.D., double the shoes amount played...likely, you will see a few very short shoes, resolved Firslt 15 hands or less...love

do not mix online with " real thing" while here In LV ( save that for later)

( but) , how much do you know HOW TO WIN?

Just asking....

• Users
10 minutes ago, kachatz1 said:

Thinking to cut your goal /shoe in 1/2...A.N.D., double the shoes amount played...likely, you will see a few very short shoes, resolved Firslt 15 hands or less...love

do not mix online with " real thing" while here In LV ( save that for later)

( but) , how much do you know HOW TO WIN?

Just asking....

I know NOTHING on "How to Win".  This is all to me.  I live 3.5 hour drive from Vegas so I've been going there all my life.  I usually go just to have fun...Now I want to go there with a purpose and it will be all business.