anyone play first or third base in Canada?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mark E. Ripple

Carlos???

Ya listening?

Take me fishing on Erie and I'll teach ya 1st base for FREE. Call "Uncle Ellis" for my phone. I'm just guessing but I'm sure he'd like me to steal you away. You can steal me away.

It's all free but the boat.

In fact, I may split that with ya, Speedracer.

Mark

Guest CarlosM

Hey M. You must have forgot. Ellis taught Me all of NBJ and WCB years ago. First base was the first thing I learned from Keith before I knew about Ellis. I don't think there is anything at all you could teach me that I already know. Maybee I can teach you a few extra things! So, when are you comming to Niagara?

CarlosM

Guest Mark E. Ripple

Like I said before on another thread, probably in July---around my wife's B-day.

Tail gonna wag the dog, huh? Now THAT is funny! Maybe you can teach me how to play the strategies in my other book, Handicapping the Wall Street Way, as well???

lmao

Seriously, I don't really make it a point to familiarize with everybody we do business with. Your name doesn't really ring a bell. But, if your third or fourth hand knowledge of First Base is better than mine, well, that would be quite a trick, and I'd enjoy hearing your thoughts on my thoughts. Bring an NBJ manual and I'll autograph the First Base section for ya.

Anyway...probably in July. We can revisit this visit in June.

Mark

Guest CarlosM

Interesting. Listen. I think we could have a lot of fun together. July sounds good. Next time you talk to your dad, ask him to give you my number and call me.

Carlos M