Wild Team Play Antics

OK, now that I have made clear I'm not on any blackjack team, I know some people aren't as serious as me, and want to have fun.

IF I were on a team, I'd love to try this:

In single deck blackjack, you actually get to touch the cards, right? That can be exploited, big time. Here's how:

You only get to touch the cards with one hand, but with practice, you can learn to switch the order of cards that you are holding.

My idea is that you would arrange the cards HI-LO-HI-LO-HI-LO. You look at your team mates hands and do your best to get this zig-zag thing going. After doing this for a while, I predict that the dealer will start breaking like crazy. The tens will become more evenly distributed, and this will help the dealer break.

I've never tried this, and I never play single deck. I don't plan on trying it, but I'd sure like to know if it works like I think it would.

OK, now that I have made clear I'm not on any blackjack team, I know some people aren't as serious as me, and want to have fun.

IF I were on a team, I'd love to try this:

In single deck blackjack, you actually get to touch the cards, right? That can be exploited, big time. Here's how:

You only get to touch the cards with one hand, but with practice, you can learn to switch the order of cards that you are holding.

My idea is that you would arrange the cards HI-LO-HI-LO-HI-LO. You look at your team mates hands and do your best to get this zig-zag thing going. After doing this for a while, I predict that the dealer will start breaking like crazy. The tens will become more evenly distributed, and this will help the dealer break.

I've never tried this, and I never play single deck. I don't plan on trying it, but I'd sure like to know if it works like I think it would.

I also never play single deck BJ, being on the east coast (eight deck shoe/seven player games)it is even a little difficult playing vegas for me sometimes. (not used to "seeing" dealers break at all! ) LOL

This at least sounds like a GREAT idea! Easy to prove or disprove, just take a single deck and play at home doing this same thing and "see" what happens. Ellis any thoughts on this idea????????? Simply beautiful Mad Dog! :D:D

"If you don't think too good, don't think too much!!"

-----------------------

John

• Users

It's a concept worth trying. When you break you put your cards on the table but I don't think there is any rule about HOW you put them on the table. What if we placed them in our correct sequence. I wonder if they would say anything???

Of course when it comes to team play I don't think anything could beat our Bahama team play extravaganza.