Didgy Not Search Function

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has cracked the search function.

I want to search for all posts with the worrd "OTB4L" in them and it only returns three posts, even if I go back 12 months.

Can someone please explain to me how to do this as I'll be buggered if I can get it working...

...and I've been in IT for 25 years :(

Keith or John: can one of you guys please give me access to PM's as this is still disabled. The downloads work now though...thanks :)

Cheers

Ezza

Mensa,

Yeah, I was having problems with the search too.

At first I thought it only searched the "TAGS" functions, but that wasn't it. Now I'm thinking that it's only looking back as far as the recent upgrade to the system here, but that's a long shot.

I've tried testing it with common thread words but it's only bringing up a few of the posts and then only those from the last week or so.

Hopefully Keith or someone will have the secret decoder ring for the search function soon!

MVS

Keith or John: can one of you guys please give me access to PM's as this is still disabled. The downloads work now though...thanks :)

Ezza

Hmm, I've notice that too. I went to send you a PM but it wasn't available. Went to the member's listing and you're not there either!!

Hmmm, MensaMadness is a ghost????? (hehehe)

MVS

• 1 month later...
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone has cracked the search function.

I want to search for all posts with the worrd "OTB4L" in them and it only returns three posts, even if I go back 12 months.

Can someone please explain to me how to do this as I'll be buggered if I can get it working...

...and I've been in IT for 25 years :(

Cheers

Ezza

I reset your user ID, hope this helps the PM-ing

"If you don't think too good, don't think too much!!"

-----------------------

John