Angry blackjack dealer(s) anyone known/knows of? Also Off-Topic Thread

• Users

I figured this message board needs one off-topic place so I figured I would make one.

I had one get kind off angry (I think so anyways) at me when I accidently hurt her a touch with the card cutting thing this was in Las Vegas a long time ago though.

Off-Topic favorite sodas anyone?

My name is Jason and I am from North United States of America (N. USA) and I live in N. USA and I was born in N. USA

Did you know spiders are arachnids and not insects?

• Users

Also I heard of a blackjack dealer getting frustrated with a sleeper (or atleast someone very+ sleepy) before.

Also about the locked places how may I access them?

Sorry for the double post but as far as I know I can not (can't) edit my posts.

My name is Jason and I am from North United States of America (N. USA) and I live in N. USA and I was born in N. USA

I figured this message board needs one off-topic place so I figured I would make one.

I had one get kind off angry (I think so anyways) at me when I accidently hurt her a touch with the card cutting thing this was in Las Vegas a long time ago though.

Off-Topic favorite sodas anyone?

I don't think that is why they call it the "cut" card.

• Users

I have heard of dealer(s) and staff kicking person(s) out for atleast allegedly cheating.

Also about locked forums how may I get the ability(ies) to post/make threads/both in any, some or all of them please? Thank you