Frankenstein baccarat

You can use different money management and i posted here of my own free will. This is the reason I am leaving now, good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it may be a good bet selection method but it is not a system. A system is both a bet selection method and a betting strategy designed to match and augment the side selection method. The two components together form a system. You can't have a one component "system." The word system means interrelated components.

Since none of the questions about the bet selection method were answered here, I can't comment on the quality of it. I doubt that it is anything new because I haven't seen any new side selection methods developed by the public in 25 years.

Nevertheless I think Bacqueen's contributions here are important. The fact that he bought 200 systems before he found a bet selection method that he felt worked should give everyone here an idea of the ratio of what works and what doesn't on the market.

It was likely Bacqueen's own matching of a complimentry betting strategy to this side selection method that made him successful so far. So Bacqueen really created his own success.

This all reminds me of the adventures of Silverthorn. He "reinvented" the 400 year old Fibonaci and sold it as a new "system" for big money. But it was merely a betting strategy with no side selection method and therefore not a system at all. There are now a lot of unsuspecting buyers out there trying to track him down.

Bacqueen, next time you buy someting off the internet make sure you get a complete package. - such as we teach here. If anyone "warned you many times" about this site, I suspect it was a scammer. We have exposed many scammers here both Bac and BJ. They don't like us.

Edited by Guest

i watched Reno vids today Ha nothing specialize just a MM of 5 step PRog bet ya sooner or maybe early than sooner he will face a monster shoe and get his ass wipe out and guys i bet this bacqueen dude is reno trying to introduce his crap system around here

5 step progs (or longer) are eventually suicidal. It is just a question of time.

I just ran across this forum and I do have this system. I do not like it. You do win alot of small units but like someone said its only a matter of time. I dont care how often you hit and run when it hits you hard you lose what you won PLUS. I dont want to get in any arguments with anybody about it im just saying I have been there.

I just ran across this forum and I do have this system. I do not like it. You do win alot of small units but like someone said its only a matter of time. I dont care how often you hit and run when it hits you hard you lose what you won PLUS. I dont want to get in any arguments with anybody about it im just saying I have been there.

No one here is going to argue with you Panhead. We know better. Hope you did't waste a lot of money buying it or lose a lot of money playing it.