Played mostly blackjack $25 to $75 a hand.wall to wall weekend gamblers trying to throw there money away.picked up $900 on sunday and $600 this morning.played 8 deck hand shuffled only!!!!!!!!!!it was soooooooo crowded that i had to really hunt down tables for a play @ 1st and 3rd base positions.it seems from my knowledge of the bj manuals {have all of them} it gave me a lot of confidence.

I started playing 3rd base only because of the stupid people playing 3rd base.these people taking hits on 17

thinking the dealers always are sitting with a 20 total.dumb.i felt having 3rd base gave me control of the game.i did well, managed a decent weekend.made $1500 with everything paid for.the double downs worked out great!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys

Played mostly blackjack $25 to $75 a hand.wall to wall weekend gamblers trying to throw there money away.picked up $900 on sunday and $600 this morning.played 8 deck hand shuffled only!!!!!!!!!!it was soooooooo crowded that i had to really hunt down tables for a play @ 1st and 3rd base positions.it seems from my knowledge of the bj manuals {have all of them} it gave me a lot of confidence.

I started playing 3rd base only because of the stupid people playing 3rd base.these people taking hits on 17

thinking the dealers always are sitting with a 20 total.dumb.i felt having 3rd base gave me control of the game.i did well, managed a decent weekend.made $1500 with everything paid for.the double downs worked out great!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys

Now that does my heart good! - A man after my own calling! AND, under poor conditions to boot!