Chubby Checker...perhaps it was Ellis, after all

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
My, oh my, it is apparent the natives are getting restless.

And now we have yet another senior member worried that The Twist could be "just another fiasco" on the horizon. Like I said yesterday, the longer one plays this game, the easier it becomes to " forget" more about HOW TO WIN ,than most other players will ever know.

So just a bit of a (short) "history lesson", as we embrace the eve of the 4D seminar...might be helpful to many of you who are still in the process of learning NOR/NOR+

Back in mid-September, Ellis started to talk about using the concept of DISPARITY to further EXPLOIT the chances of winning. In fact, he even promised that if anyone would start a thread on the topic, he would "chime in" with some things he had been "pondering-over" for a number of years....

Ironically, I had been playing a version of 3D, in concert with NORSAP, on my own for several years, so on 9/19/2013 I made an initial post about the 3D method ( all except the OO/TT disparities)...it was all about Bac Exploitation.

Its just that at the time, I was still looking only at BIG disparities ( just like NOR+), and felt my middle-class upbringing was thankfully "keeping me out of jail"

No, it was not called 4D at the time, in fact it had no name at all.

But, as fate would have it, I had written several posts back in late 2010...one entitled ONE IS THE LONIEST NUMBER, and the other A HORSE WITH NO NAME.

And so as I played shoes over the next several weeks, and thinking back to what Ellis had told me about my 2010 "musings", aswell as betting progressions, I came to realize that there was, perhaps, something else about DISPARITY and EXPLOITATION that might warrant looking into.

And YES, this is where I thought of the concept of THE TWIST.

I was excited, and wanted to tell others to see what they thought, but as I carefully "explained" to other Forum Members, I did not feel it was "fair" to start such a discussion before Ellis had a chance to release the 4D "rules", as likely I would just confuse the other members of the Forum.

So, I repeatedly refused to discuss my belief that their was something about 4D we might all benefit from....

I DID go so far as to write about my excitement over the 4D "possibilities", posting mostly under the Thread WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

All of this is factual. ( Look it up)

The 4D moniker was given to the Thread , and we have been discussing now for 4 months "about how to play the 4D"

So here comes the upcoming 4D seminar, and I am finally to talk about THE TWIST, and along comes I JUST WON 100 SHOES IN A ROW! ( aptly named 3D100)

Forum members are excited, retirement parties are planned, and Bac Enthusiasts worldwide are ready to tell their boss to "TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT".

So, attempting to "do the right thing" , I once again decide it is best to "hold back" on THE TWIST, as even the seminar has now been changed to a discussion of 3D100.

I post two days ago I will reveal it in time for the weekend seminar, but mostly I will slowly "leak" THE TWIST, so as to engage Forum Members while Ellis, Ozzie and Keith prepare for the release of 3D100, and to take the focus off inane, surreptitious questions surrounding the mysteries of 3D100.

So.

We have cleared that up.

YES, there is a TWIST, and within 24 hours you will know it.

( how about them apples?)

THE TWIST #1

So, the first thing you have to know about THE TWIST is that even Ellis, on his own forum, will tell you the longer you spend "responding " to a message , the more likely you will get "timed out", and your whole post will go " down the drain"

Frustrating, to say the least, and if Dr. E. cannot "fix it" with This own partner, THE "Keith-Ster" , just imagine how I must feel...

and YES, I have met them both, and they are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet in the BAC world.....

SO yes, I will break this into many, many posts so I don't get 'timed out"...

THE TWIST #1

So, the first thing you have to know about THE TWIST is that even Ellis, on his own forum, will tell you the longer you spend "responding " to a message , the more likely you will get "timed out", and your whole post will go " down the drain"

Frustrating, to say the least, and if Dr. E. cannot "fix it" with This own partner, THE "Keith-Ster" , just imagine how I must feel...

and YES, I have met them both, and they are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet in the BAC world.....

SO yes, I will break this into many, many posts so I don't get 'timed out"...

THE TWIST #2

I told you yesterday, this was something I thought about "way back" in September/October of last year.

I know, it's not that long ago, and I-do-not-take-credit, nor will I for "original thought"

This is a compilation of Ellis' "ideas"/commentary...I am just going to put it in "plain English" so people like Abby, people like Witchy, people like ?? can "take advantage" of it, just like all of us "older" BTC members ( PS- I am one of them!)can...

My ultimate goal is we all " EQUALLY BENEFIT"..I have no other reason to do this...

THE TWIST #2

I told you yesterday, this was something I thought about "way back" in September/October of last year.

I know, it's not that long ago, and I-do-not-take-credit, nor will I for "original thought"

This is a compilation of Ellis' "ideas"/commentary...I am just going to put it in "plain English" so people like Abby, people like Witchy, people like ?? can "take advantage" of it, just like all of us "older" BTC members ( PS- I am one of them!)can...

My ultimate goal is we all " EQUALLY BENEFIT"..I have no other reason to do this...

THE TWIST #3

I just got "timed out" ( or whatever)....

Recovered, so let's get to it.

THE TWIST is something you have been taught by Ellis.

I take no credit.

But I DO say Norm, PJ, Zebra, and others who have played side-buy-side Ellis for years-and-years, likely will/have "gotten it" , they just do not know how to "say-it"

And since I am the last person who wants to put words in other person's mouths, I won't.

THE TWIST #3

I just got "timed out" ( or whatever)....

Recovered, so let's get to it.

THE TWIST is something you have been taught by Ellis.

I take no credit.

But I DO say Norm, PJ, Zebra, and others who have played side-buy-side Ellis for years-and-years, likely will/have "gotten it" , they just do not know how to "say-it"

And since I am the last person who wants to put words in other person's mouths, I won't.

YES, we all know what Ellis told us way back in 2010,

We ( collectively) just "forgot" more about "how to win" Baccarat than you might ever know.

That is Harsh.

That is something Stormin'Norman, PJammas and Zebra ( Paul) will surely take me to the woodshed for...

YES, we all know what Ellis told us way back in 2010,

We ( collectively) just "forgot" more about "how to win" Baccarat than you might ever know.

That is Harsh.

That is something Stormin'Norman, PJammas and Zebra ( Paul) will surely take me to the woodshed for...

And that is "OK", because I am equally to blame.

You see, I should NOT have held back in September of 2013, I should not have held back last November, and certainly these last few days, while I hoped Ellis and Ozzie would come to a "MEETING OF THE MINDS"

And that is "OK", because I am equally to blame.

You see, I should NOT have held back in September of 2013, I should not have held back last November, and certainly these last few days, while I hoped Ellis and Ozzie would come to a "MEETING OF THE MINDS"

THE TWIST #5

SO HERE YOU GO, HERE "IT " IS...

If you want to "win for the duration" , please DO reread my 2010 posts about ONE IS THE LONLIEST NUMBER and A HORSE WITH NO NAME.

( shhhhhhh....it is n.o.t. about my posts...it is about Ellis' response to same.......)

This is not about me...this is about Y.O.U. winning.....not becuz I said you could, but becuz ELLIS showed you " how -to"

THE TWIST #5

SO HERE YOU GO, HERE "IT " IS...

If you want to "win for the duration" , please DO reread my 2010 posts about ONE IS THE LONLIEST NUMBER and A HORSE WITH NO NAME.

( shhhhhhh....it is n.o.t. about my posts...it is about Ellis' response to same.......)

This is not about me...this is about Y.O.U. winning.....not becuz I said you could, but becuz ELLIS showed you " how -to"

You see, he told you a long time ago

Its just that he was so wrapped-up-in THE FORUM, he inadvertently forgot about the "good stuff"

Its NOT HIS FAULT, we would have all failed....

ME TOO!!

You see, he told you a long time ago

Its just that he was so wrapped-up-in THE FORUM, he inadvertently forgot about the "good stuff"

Its NOT HIS FAULT, we would have all failed....

ME TOO!!

THE TWIST #6

We all play "the game of life"

We all "put it out there every day"

At least I do, and I think UDO2

So, like I said earlier, I know it is time to tell you what to do, how to win, knowing all the while you will forget everything I said the first time you don't win, the first time it is not "a piece of cake"

And that hurts me.

But, I will tell you anyhow, because I said I would.

THE TWIST #6

We all play "the game of life"

We all "put it out there every day"

At least I do, and I think UDO2

So, like I said earlier, I know it is time to tell you what to do, how to win, knowing all the while you will forget everything I said the first time you don't win, the first time it is not "a piece of cake"

And that hurts me.

But, I will tell you anyhow, because I said I would.

Go Back, reread Ellis' answers to my (two) 2010 posts.

Likely you DO NOT DO THIS, you will be "sorely disappointed " by THE TWIST

Why?

Because you see, way back 4 years ago, Ellis told you how to win virtually every shoe, but he just could not put it in words the AVERAGE JOE' understands'

WHYNOT?

He is brilliant.

Sometimes ( and I said "sometimes"...be nice!) he cannot relate to our lower level of comprehension.

Most times, he is patient, and he is "right there with us"...I commented about this the other day, about Shelly Cobra speedometers, about macaroni' n' cheese.

NO, NADA, NOTHING "bad" about Ellis, it is just like all of us who have "played too long" , he has forgotten-more-about-how-to-WIN, THAN WE WILL EVER KNOW...

Go Back, reread Ellis' answers to my (two) 2010 posts.

Likely you DO NOT DO THIS, you will be "sorely disappointed " by THE TWIST

Why?

Because you see, way back 4 years ago, Ellis told you how to win virtually every shoe, but he just could not put it in words the AVERAGE JOE' understands'

WHYNOT?

He is brilliant.

Sometimes ( and I said "sometimes"...be nice!) he cannot relate to our lower level of comprehension.

Most times, he is patient, and he is "right there with us"...I commented about this the other day, about Shelly Cobra speedometers, about macaroni' n' cheese.

NO, NADA, NOTHING "bad" about Ellis, it is just like all of us who have "played too long" , he has forgotten-more-about-how-to-WIN, THAN WE WILL EVER KNOW...

THE TWIST #7 ( OR IS IT #8?)

Ok, I know you are anxious, I know you are getting impatient with me....

If I were you, I would be more than just impatient...

THE TWIST #7 ( OR IS IT #8?)

Ok, I know you are anxious, I know you are getting impatient with me....

If I were you, I would be more than just impatient...

THE TWIST ( again?)

Yes, again....

Look back TO 2010,ad you will discover a simple fact.

1-IAR's are 50% of all events , E.s.p.e.c.i.a.l.l.y. if you believe in what I am about to tell you...If you place all of your baccarat cards end-to-end ( tapethemtogether!!),yes 1-IAR will be 50% of alll events

Note: IF U DO NOT BELIEVE ME, YOU SHOULD STOP NOW.

(do not read this post, do not collect $200)

HA!

THE TWIST ( again?)

Yes, again....

Look back TO 2010,ad you will discover a simple fact.

1-IAR's are 50% of all events , E.s.p.e.c.i.a.l.l.y. if you believe in what I am about to tell you...If you place all of your baccarat cards end-to-end ( tapethemtogether!!),yes 1-IAR will be 50% of alll events

Note: IF U DO NOT BELIEVE ME, YOU SHOULD STOP NOW.

(do not read this post, do not collect $200)

HA!

I know, I know, V.E.RY. F.E.W of you went back and read those 2010 threads...

shame on you...

Because if you had, just as soon as the 4D was "discussed", your lite-bulb would have gone off, too.

P.S. Even Ellis "forgot" ( so u are forgiven)

I know, I know, V.E.RY. F.E.W of you went back and read those 2010 threads...

shame on you... ( NO, in all fairness, most of you were not here on the forum back then!)

You are excused .

Because if you had, been here, just as soon as the 4D was "discussed", your lite-bulb "might" ( and I do mean "might" ) have gone off, too.

P.S. Even Ellis "forgot" ( so u are forgiven)

So.......most of you were not even with the forum then!

I get it, so it is only fair I EXPLAIN

You see, what Ellis told me, way-back-when, even I did not get-it

Until he brought up the subject of "disparity", until he asked for somebody to start a thread about it.

And I did.

And that is when "the light-bulb went off"

It happened right away, but only because until I found this forum, I used to think all shoes had to "resolve" to a 50/50 resolution...

You see, I never, ever, ever thought the resolution could be other than 50/50

So.......most of you were not even with the forum then!

I get it, so it is only fair I EXPLAIN

You see, what Ellis told me, way-back-when, even I did not get-it

Until he brought up the subject of "disparity", until he asked for somebody to start a thread about it.

And I did.

And that is when "the light-bulb went off"

It happened right away, but only because until I found this forum, I used to think all shoes had to "resolve" to a 50/50 resolution...

You see, I never, ever, ever thought the resolution could be other than 50/50

OK, back to work.

Time to win you some serious $$. And I have to apologize for not coming out sooner...I explained all the reasons, BUT...

You see,Ellis told me something way back in 2010 that I have just used these last 5 months to WIN MORE MONEY PLAYING BACCARAT THAN I HAVE WON CUMULATIVELY IN THE LAST 15 YEARS.

It is such a SIMPLE CONCEPT, that even I feel a bit ashamed to call it THE TWIST...

OK, back to work.

Time to win you some serious $$. And I have to apologize for not coming out sooner...I explained all the reasons, BUT...

You see,Ellis told me something way back in 2010 that I have just used these last 5 months to WIN MORE MONEY PLAYING BACCARAT THAN I HAVE WON CUMULATIVELY IN THE LAST 15 YEARS.

It is such a SIMPLE CONCEPT, that even I feel a bit ashamed to call it THE TWIST...

But, as I have told you

I could not reveal it/talk about it on Ellis' forum back in September of 2013. It is his parade, not mine. And I said so.

I mentioned it in my November post about WHO LET THE DOGS OUT,perhaps the greatest E.V.E.R. stadium sports song ever released.

And I was just about to tell you several weeks ago, prior to the upcoming seminar, when "out-of-the-blue" 3D100 all- of-a- sudden "took over" things here on the forum...

The seminar is but a few days away, Ozzie is nowhere to be found, so it is no longer "fair" for me to keep it a "secret".

so you are saying 50/50 disparities

banker/player

opposite/repeats= a one event

otb4l/tb4l= a 3 event

oo/tt=a 4 event

I have noticed if I.have a.high player side.and high repeat side the system.would.be.an F shoe

or

a high banker side with otb4l would be banker only 2 event so that would be a neutral shoe

or say.an.even amount of player/ banker and high opposites would be.a. s40.shoe.

But, as I have told you

I could not reveal it/talk about it on Ellis' forum back in September of 2013. It is his parade, not mine. And I said so.

I mentioned it in my November post about WHO LET THE DOGS OUT,perhaps the greatest E.V.E.R. stadium sports song ever released.

And I was just about to tell you several weeks ago, prior to the upcoming seminar, when "out-of-the-blue" 3D100 all- of-a- sudden "took over" things here on the forum...

The seminar is but a few days away, Ozzie is nowhere to be found, so it is no longer "fair" for me to keep it a "secret".

SO HERE IT IS:

THE TWIST

You see, back before Ellis talked about playing 4D, as the least disparity, I figured out two things could happen in a shoe...MOST DISPARITY, and LEAST DISPARITY

Having"played" 3D- NORSAP for several years, long before 4D was "published" , it was apparent to me that there were two things could happen in BAC shoe...it could be "lots of disparity" ( NOR) , or hardly any ( staying in jail)

And YES, people I played with will verify I did play this way.

But there was just one thing always "bothered me"

Guess what it was...

SO HERE IT IS:

THE TWIST

You see, back before Ellis talked about playing 4D, as the least disparity, I figured out two things could happen in a shoe...MOST DISPARITY, and LEAST DISPARITY

Having"played" 3D- NORSAP for several years, long before 4D was "published" , it was apparent to me that there were two things could happen in BAC shoe...it could be "lots of disparity" ( NOR) , or hardly any ( staying in jail)

And YES, people I played with will verify I did play this way.

But there was just one thing always "bothered me"

Guess what it was...

You see, I was always playing "3D"/NORSAP, and , candidly, 3D ( played for the BIGGEST DISPARITY) was just NOR, spelled differently.

Same for NOR+

And then Dr. E puts out some discussion blah, blah ,blah about something he and some guy in Canada have "cooked up", all about DISPARITY, and I am telling myself " yeah, so what is new about that"

THAT is NOR/NOR/SAP

Big Deal !?

or so I thought....

You see, I was always playing "3D"/NORSAP, and , candidly, 3D ( played for the BIGGEST DISPARITY) was just NOR, spelled differently.

Same for NOR+

And then Dr. E puts out some discussion blah, blah ,blah about something he and some guy in Canada have "cooked up", all about DISPARITY, and I am telling myself " yeah, so what is new about that"

THAT is NOR/NOR/SAP

Big Deal !?

or so I thought....

So, having played my own version of 3D/NOR+SAP for several years, never knowing ( or even thinking about) what to call it, , and being the "smartypants " that I am,

I said to myself...'SELF... YOU CAN POST ABOUT THIS, BECUZ U BEEN DOING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS"

and so I did...I posted a new thread....started 9/19 last year...

So, having played my own version of 3D/NOR+SAP for several years, never knowing ( or even thinking about) what to call it, , and being the "smartypants " that I am,

I said to myself...'SELF... YOU CAN POST ABOUT THIS, BECUZ U BEEN DOING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS"

and so I did...I posted a new thread....started 9/19 last year...

And that's when I came up with the idea for THE TWIST....

You see, Ellis told me how my logic about ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER and A HORSE WITH NO NAME was slightly "flawed"

I had never put "two+two" together, shame on me

I never had "understood" that in reality, each and every BAC game is just a "continuum" ( look it up?) of a single game, played for days, weeks, months and even years

In short, I never realized/never understood why I could not "win" playing REGRESSION TO THE MEAN ( meaning everything "averages out" to a 50/50 result)

Why????

Because I thought every game , every shoe "should do that"!

And then I found this forum, then I found Ellis...

And that's when I came up with the idea for THE TWIST....

You see, Ellis told me how my logic about ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER and A HORSE WITH NO NAME was slightly "flawed"

I had never put "two+two" together, shame on me

I never had "understood" that in reality, each and every BAC game is just a "continuum" ( look it up?) of a single game, played for days, weeks, months and even years

In short, I never realized/never understood why I could not "win" playing REGRESSION TO THE MEAN ( meaning everything "averages out" to a 50/50 result)

Why????

Because I thought every game , every shoe "should do that"!

And then I found this forum, then I found Ellis...

Then, and only then, did I learn about the "law of small numbers"...the fact that you flip a coin 10 times, it is not likely you will achieve a 50/50 Heads/Tails result....do it 100 times, might get a bit closer to 50/50....do it 1,000 times, YES it will get even closer

And so I read everything I could find.

I read all about how many times a 1-IAR, 2-!AR, 3-!-IAR , etc. events would occur in 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 hands

BUT, no matter how much I read, I still could not win consistently....

Until one day Ellis told me what to do.

Then, and only then, did I learn about the "law of small numbers"...the fact that you flip a coin 10 times, it is not likely you will achieve a 50/50 Heads/Tails result....do it 100 times, might get a bit closer to 50/50....do it 1,000 times, YES it will get even closer

And so I read everything I could find.

I read all about how many times a 1-IAR, 2-!AR, 3-!-IAR , etc. events would occur in 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 hands

BUT, no matter how much I read, I still could not win consistently....

Until one day Ellis told me what to do.

YES, Dr. E told me back in 2010....4 years ago.

I did not "listen" properly then, and I hope YOU do not make the same mistake....as it will cost you A LOT OF MONEY

I MEAN IT...

A LOT OF MONEY.

until now...

because here is your chance to get it all back...

YES, Dr. E told me back in 2010....4 years ago.

I did not "listen" properly then, and I hope YOU do not make the same mistake....as it will cost you A LOT OF MONEY

I MEAN IT...

A LOT OF MONEY.

until now...

because here is your chance to get it all back...

Hi kachatz1

Sorry to interrupt you in the middle of all your post, but just one quick question,

Are you the guy that writes the speeches for Obama?

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT