$1,000,000 Questions thread...

A 0 OR count or a count hovering 0 is BaOTB4L.

Ellis,

The nemesis for BaS40 is 4+ as we are always betting in these plus O/R shoes for a 3 with the secondary progression.

Is the nemesis for BaOTB4L a 4+ or a 5+?

You,ve already detailed Sys40M1 in other posts. Also I can,t wait to hear the details on S4D.

Thanks

PurpleInk

Ellis,

OK, I think I may have missed a turn somewhere and this statement has me slightly baffled.

BaS40 is ONLY for shoes that have high 1's.

Therefore, you would ONLY play BaS40 in mode 3 (betting your secondary prog that 3s stay 3.) (straight down)

Either I don't understand BaS40 or I don't see where the 3's stay 3.

Can I get an explanation on this to move me along?

I thought I had it under control but can't get this picture just right.

Thanks.

MVS

If you are in a shoe THAT high in 1's why would you even mess with 3's or more?

Bet 1's until you lose twice in a row...wait for a confirmed 1 in a row and then continue with your betting the 1's.

Remember this is a shoe high or very high in 1's.

Good point Vic. But if its THAT high in 1's, say +7 or more, you are going to win betting opposites no matter what you do. That is when you want to be aggressive.

Hello

I hope there are more instruction posts regarding the other systems

For this +5 method.

This is good stuff. Want to really concentrate on this method

And make it a workable daily plan.

Thanks

Yes Dazza, there will be more:

We have BaS40 fully covering + OR count shoes.

I was about to post BaOTB4L for shoes where the OR count hovers 0.

But here's my dilemma:

Meanwhile the S4D guys are coming up with another excellent way to get to +5. And we just might be able to achieve + 5 flat betting.

Think about that! If we could achieve +5 flat betting - that would be a HUGE Baccarat breakthrough. This would mean we could do our whole million dollar program merely flat betting - lowest possible risk - lowest possible buy ins. A million dollars W/O ever betting more than 1 unit.

I MUST take the time to give this a serious look see. We should ALL be checking it out.

Take a look at my new thread "S4D What to do about runs" or whatever I called it. We are talking about a REAL possibility of achieving +5 flat betting. AND it is not hard to learn. It is simple enough for everyone.

I think we need to thoroughly check it out before we do anything else. It just might work!

It has one advantage we've never had before - EVERY bet we make is WITH the odds. Every bet we make has a better than 50% chance of winning.

It seems to me that +5 is just a question of time.

That is exactly the same as saying: A million dollars is just a question of time- never betting more than 1 unit.

Hi Ellis,

While we are still experimenting with S4D purely from a point of interest I would also appreciate it if you could post the next chapter of The +5 Method BaOTB4L.

I fully understand your dilemma but I would like to investigate all our options and think this method can only add to our game.

Regards Lou

Hello

I hope there are more instruction posts regarding the other systems

For this +5 method.

This is good stuff. Want to really concentrate on this method

And make it a workable daily plan.

Thanks

Hi Ellis,

While we are still experimenting with S4D purely from a point of interest I would also appreciate it if you could post the next chapter of The +5 Method BaOTB4L.

I fully understand your dilemma but I would like to investigate all our options and think this method can only add to our game.

Regards Lou

Yea I have been practicing Basic NOR and so far the most trouble I have had is OTB4L. Curious on Ellis's take on it.

I was running into trouble on zigzag runs... I don't know of a way to combat that so I've just been waiting until a 2iar to start betting. It's working out pretty well. The only problem is if the shoe is low in 1iars you miss all those bets... and due to that it only prolongs the time it takes to achieve +5 and it keeps you in the shoe longer increasing your risk of losing.

So far in practice I am up 56 units in 20 shoes. I only lost 1 shoe for -4 units. So my average is 2.8 units a shoe. Can't seem to get to 5 units average but that is because I quit with 0 units on a few shoes.

Hi Ellis,

Regards Lou

I would like to see the chapter on BaOTB4L too since it's the most common bias.

I've been pretty successfull with BaS40 in choppy tables and I like the prog within à prog.

I can see the whats great about S4D esp. with preshuffled cards, but if we are able to use table selection I don't see why we can't get to +5 more comfortly using BaS40/OTB4L.