Atlantic City Seminar April 19th

• Users

Ron D from Precision Blackjack here: I’m looking forward to attending the April 19th Seminar in Atlantic City. We are going to preview some very important elements of the Precision Blackjack methodology. Some of the fine points discussed will include: first glance observations of existing table conditions, how to handle limited table selection during crowed conditions when very few players seem to be winning, table entry modes and how to bet according to game type complexions, how to safe guard your bankroll, how to let the rules of the methodology get you out of good games that suddenly go bad and how to get out of bad games early with minimal losses, how to safely employ a mild negative progression in choppy games and how and when to utilize “up as you win†betting in player favorable games and in games that suddenly turn from choppy to very player favorable and vice versa.

In addition, upon painstakingly working on a satisfactory Baccarat Approach for 24 years I will share with attendees what I believe may be the tactic I’ve been looking for that may interest you. I’m going to discuss the approach and welcome feedback, suggestions, etc. I anticipate that in the near future this approach will be finalized and probably titled “Precision Baccarat†Hope to see you there.

Ron D