The Precision Blackjack Products

• Users

Attention Blackjack members: the complete Precision Blackjack manual and comprehensive hands on training videos are now available. Keith good job putting the products together and offering them to the our members at a very low discounted price. Having located the missing videos really made my day. There is a tremendous amount of insight and hands on training contained in the videos, which compliments the 336 page manual. Nothing has been left out. The Course will provide you with all the tools and insight needed to become a polished player. I will also be available to offer unlimited support to PBJ students. Keith perhaps you could start a dedicated PBJ forum.

Eventually I will also release the PBJ II "Card Counter's Edition" A High Tech strategy which combines "advanced" card play and "count" betting. A method designed to address the counter's negative swings and problems experienced in today's multi-deck games.

RonD

Last month i bought the Precision Black Jack Manual , you guys told me they are a full video to sent me out

I am waiting for nearly 1 month a prompt reply and i still didnt receive it

You guys forget i paid 150 bucks for that manual and the video right ?

Waiting for reply

Thanks