Professional Baccarat Essentials Q&A

• Users

Here is the question I was looking to put in this thread. SAP... Why do 1's get the lowest value if it is the most frequent of sequences? Shouldn't 1's get the highest value so when it is higher than everything else, it would raise the flag to start betting?

Here is the question I was looking to put in this thread. SAP... Why do 1's get the lowest value if it is the most frequent of sequences? Shouldn't 1's get the highest value so when it is higher than everything else, it would raise the flag to start betting?

Well I can see why you might think that but you are missing the whole idea of the SAP concept.

SAP just might be my greatest invention in Bac. Because it virtually tells you what to play.

Correct, 1's are normally the most common event so the fact that you are seeing more 1's than anything else is meaningless.

SAP is a bias detector.

We have a bias only when one or two events is running HIGHER than NORMAL.

This becomes a double whammy because for every event running higher than normal we MUST have offsetting events running less than normal.

The weighted values of SAP compare every event to its normal frequency of occurrence.

The idea is to bet ON the events running more than normal as well as AGAINST the event(s) running less than normal.

That is how you actually play SAP and it works so well that you can usually do well just flat betting if you want.

But we prefer to play systems because systems tend to make more money.

SAP tells you which systems to play as well as which systems to avoid.

First, if all SAP counts are running about equal, SAP is telling you to play MDB+. From there:

High 1's = S40

Nigh 1s and 2s also equals S40

High 1s and 3+s = TB4L

High 1s and 4+s = TB4L

High 2s = OTB4L

High 2s and 3+s = OTB4L

High 3s = TB4L

High 3s and 4+s = TB4L

Then add to that:

Strong side by 2 to 1 or more = F

Sporadic 1's = F2

Sporadic 1's and 2s = F3

All I have said above refers to regular cards because with regular cards SAP count disparities tend to grow larger.

But with preshuffled cards SAP counts disparities tend to dissipate (equalize)

But the key word is "tend" .

What is happening at YOUR table? Are SAP count disparities tending to grow larger or smaller?

If you know that, you can beat pretty much any shoe with SAP alone.

But in the Professionals thread we are going to teach you a lot more tricks than that, such as:

What to do when P and B are running about equal.

What to do when O and R are running about equal.

What to do when OTB4L and TB4L (OvT) are running about equal.

And what to to when any of those are NOT running equal.

There is a best way to beat EVERY shoe ever dealt.

THAT is what the Professional thread will strive to teach you.

All in ONE place, with examples.

• Users

Thank you for the detailed reply. Yes it did answer my question. In Parx "no-touch" games they are regular cards which tend to be more biased. In the "touch" games, they are pre-shuffled with another either hand shuffle or machine shuffle added. I have seen both shuffles. Thank you again.

Please explain (OvT). Thank you

Sure: OTB4L vs TB4L.

Every circle from play 3 on is either an OTB4L (O) or a TB4L (T) circle.

For the OvT count: We simply count O circles as +1 and T circles as -1.

Therefore a high + count is decidedly an OTB4L shoe.

A high - count is a TB4L shoe.

A hovering 0 count is a good OvT net bet shoe.

Every shoe dealt has to be one or the other or the other.

A losing beginner could quickly become a winner just knowing those three signals and those 3 systems.

While the Professionals thread is for would be professionals, a casual player might choose to only know those 3 systems proficiently and can actually do quite well.

Ellis,

Can you tell us when all this consolidated info and examples will be presented in the professional thread? Thanks.

Well it is a day to day work in process but I don't see it taking very long - a month or 2 at the most.

• Users

Is the OvT count used with SAP or over SAP?

Sure: OTB4L vs TB4L.

Every circle from play 3 on is either an OTB4L (O) or a TB4L (T) circle.

For the OvT count: We simply count O circles as +1 and T circles as -1.

Therefore a high + count is decidedly an OTB4L shoe.

A high - count is a TB4L shoe.

A hovering 0 count is a good OvT net bet shoe.

Every shoe dealt has to be one or the other or the other.

A losing beginner could quickly become a winner just knowing those three signals and those 3 systems.

While the Professionals thread is for would be professionals, a casual player might choose to only know those 3 systems proficiently and can actually do quite well.

• 2 weeks later...