Baccarat short thoughts

• Users
35 minutes ago, brad01 said:

If the PB count favours player then you better have a DAMN good reason to bet on banker

If the OR count favours opposites then you better have a DAMN good reason to bet on repeats.

If the ...... count.. - you get the idea

I could give you at least a dozen reasons..."DAMN good ones" to bet against each of those counts...LOL

Edited by ECD
  • Like 1

• Users
4 minutes ago, ozscouser1 said:

I could give you at least a dozen reasons..."DAMN good ones" to bet against each of those counts...LOL

Knew these 2 thoughts may cause some discussion

About an event that hasn't happened: I agree that by the end of a shoe most events have happened at least once. Problem is you just don't know when or even if they will

Therefore based on history I would prefer to assume the event wont happen and focus on what is happening and bet on that. Of course what is happening is not going to happen forever and so you would often be best to pull your bets with a profit than bet it till you lose as flat bet even 1 unit hurts

I accept there are situations and players who can pick events that haven't happened and bet on them. But my thoughts are they are 1 bet win or lose its 1 shot. Pick what's happening and potentially it could keep happening and you ride it for a profit. McVince and W2F come to mind as players who can pick events that haven't happened or are overdue to occur and bet on those.

About the DAMN good reason to go against the count this probably doesn't apply the more advanced a player you are but always good to go back to basics. If banker is ahead by a count of 10 then it has won 10 more than player so going with what has happened you would assume a bet on banker would be better than 50/50 but what about when the count starts to even up? there is always exceptions but going with the bias and betting that what has happened will continue this applies.

For beginners its probably a good way to go

• Users

Yes with you on that one

I also follow that train of thought.

Although murphy's law when you bet it will continue not to happen it comes up right when you decide to bet

I always glance at the PB count on the tote board now as the first thing I do

Sometimes it helps sometimes not

• Users
14 hours ago, Blitz said:

"Flat bet is like you are boxing with one hand."    E. Clifton

That attitude is partly the reason why...( at damn near 100 years of age)... he is still selling systems.

Edited by ECD
  • Like 1