A question on MDB+ Way2Fast rules

Hi everybody,  I am a NOR member since 2012 and just arrived to this forum.

On Way2Fast  Rule#  On this outcome  2 6 4 1 5 (3)  are the 6 and five considered 4s ? They had been 4 to reach 6 and 5. Or they has to be exactly 4 to be considered  on the 4 4 4 trigger?

On some rules we have played 4 or mores on others we have played confirmed 4's and 3's or 2s for that matter. .

I always liked if I was betting a 4 was going to go to a 5 I want to see three 4s prior and and confirmed 4's in most cases. If you are betting the potential 3 is going to a 4 then you cannot use the 6 as a 4 is a subset of the 6. 

This would count as a 4 going to 5 situation 

P1242414(3)

This would not

P1242714(3) 

Is that what you were asking?

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

Yes. Thank you Sir. 

On P1242714(3)  meaning 3 on brackets is an unconfirmed, You bet first 3 stay 3 and if loses going to 4 , you place a Repeat betting is going to 5, right?

On a 1 2 4 prog   is this second bet considered  2nd step betting 2 units, or just 1 and wait for the next (3) to bet 2 units  on opposites?

Sorry, made  a mistake on your example.

What I mean was:

Prog 1 2 4

P12424143 Bet opp 1 unit (3s stay 3s). If loses bet R ( 4 go to 5) . (1 or 2 Units?)

If 1 unit, on the next  3 you bet opp again 2 units. and if loses again R 2 units.