• Users

3 minutes ago, LadyBacc said:

Sniffing your underwear you mean?  Lol

• Trust me...You would only do it once...for a variety of reasons...

If you really are a girl...sniffing a 65 year old Aussie's knickers are likely to ruin your sleep patterns for life...

and if you are Carlos...your testicles would be tickling your tonsils quicker than Ellis can rake in those Red and Green Chips.

• Users

This is where we have a problem...Carlos is used by Ellis to test and promote all his systems and one assumes that you would use "Due Diligence" before forking out $1000's for different Baccarat Systems. 

Also...This has been on the front page of CFC for several months...Notice the name...

• 4 months, 2 weeks ago
  •  
  • Carlos Montreal Trip by 58a3b2ba953b5-bpthumb.jpg Dragon Slayer
  • 5 months agoo ...I'm thinking that you might have put 2 + 2 together here and worked out that Carlos and Dragon Slayer were one and the same
  •  
  • 5Winning by 58a3b2ba953b5-bpthumb.jpg Dragon Slayer
    4 months, 3 weeks ago

Weekly schedule plan to first $1 million by 58a3b2ba953b5-bpthumb.jpg Dragon Slayer
    4 months, 2 weeks ago ...Again...I would have thought this Thread would have piqued your interest 

I am getting conflicting messages...You actually appear to have a sense of humour which all the experts say requires a reasonable intellect and given that Carlos would hardly (even on his best day) be considered as good "Breeding Stock" by Mensa...the jury will have to remain out. 

I wish you luck on your Baccarat journey but reiterate..."There is no mechanical system that will ever beat Baccarat" and "Negative Progressions are an express ticket to the poorhouse"

• Users
10 hours ago, ozscouser1 said:

We are naturally suspicious of Newbies that come on here trashing CFC because that is Carlos's usual modus operandi.

You may or may not be who you say you are and I don't mean to offend the innocent...but, If indeed you really are Carlos on one of his scouting missions, there is one thing written in stone...one thing that I need to make clear..."MY UNDIES ARE STRICTLY OFF LIMITS"...OK?:mad:

You wanna do that deviate shit then go back and see Ellis.:o

Lady,  

As a show of good faith, join the private forum and pay for six months of it.  This will benefit you and the members in the forum in two ways, #1 If you are looking to get better in this game, the premium membership is the way to go and #2 It will show the forum that you are sincere in you opinions about CFC.

• Like 1

• Users
19 hours ago, LadyBacc said:

And, I'll pass on the one time offer of your undie sniffing.   Thank you kindly for the offer

I have to ask the question...Are you Mrs Carlos and are you the mother of brood of snotty nosed little ankle-biters that are planning on squatting at my place.