• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

From the old forum that cannot be named:

"Norm was at $25 for a long time. He worked on his hit rate as I’ll describe below. But once he achieved a great hit rate, he started increasing his unit rather than the number of units he bet. He went from $25 to $5000 units in less than 2 years. So how did Norm achieve such a high hit rate?

Well, we know that Norm kept both the OR and OT counts. This told him what the, shoe thus far, was favouring between S40 (opposites), OtB4L and TB4L. But it also told him when the shoe was not favouring anything (when those two counts were hovering “0”) – when the shoe was favouring random.

We don’t talk about that much about random shoes. But when a counts keeps crossing “0”, it is a good bet to bet that count will go toward “0” rather than away from “0”.

For instance, lets say the OT count keeps crossing 0. But right now the OT count is at +4. Since historically in the shoe we are playing right now, TB4L and OTB4L have been running equal (the OT count keeps returning to or crossing “0”) Your best bet right now is to bet TB4L – That the +4 OT count will go no higher.

I think NORM “saw” that while the rest of us don’t. We are all busy watching for a count to take off in one direction or the other. Norm watched for that too. But Norm ALSO noted when a count refused to take off – when a count favoured “0”, he bet that count would go TOWARD “0” rather than further away because that is the nature of the shoe at hand.

Playing NOR, we tend to lose shoes that produce no bias because we only think in terms of away from “0” – that the highest count will go higher. Norm saw that too but he also noted when to bet AGAINST that premise.

When, in a given shoe, we have a count that is staying in jail – can’t get out of the -3 to +3 range, our best bet is to bet that count will stay in jail – to bet the highest count well go TOWARD “0” rather than AWAY from “0”.

We are good at betting AWAY from 0. But many shoes, especially pre-shuffled cards which Norm favoured, our best bet is TOWARD “0” when the shoe at hand is favouring toward 0 – favouring neutral – favouring a “0” count.

That way Norm could beat the randomness that preshuffled cards favour.

It is difficult to explain which I think is why Norm couldn’t explain how he played.

NOR always bets that the highest counts will keep going away from “0”.

But Norm “saw” when the opposite was true in a given shoe – to bet the highest count well reverse and go toward “0” BECAUSE that is what it has historically done in the shoe at hand.

Any count can only do two things:

1. It can favour AWAY from 0.

2. It can favour TOWARD “0”.

NOR always bets AWAY from “0”

But Norm knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe is favouring.

He just couldn’t explain it. Ha, apparently neither can I.

But end result, playing that way, Norm won more bets than we do.

When a shoe is favouring AWAY from “0”, fine, bet that way. (NOR)

BUT, when a shoe is favouring toward “0”, fine, bet THAT way (NORM)

THAT is why Norm won more often than we do. He didn’t just bet away from “0” like we do.

He also knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe at hand is favouring – which it does about half the time.

I don’t think Norm’s loop 1,2 progression had a thing to do with it.

I think he won just as many 1 bets as 2 bets.

I think his entire success was because his hit rate was better than ours.

He “SAW” when to bet toward “0”.

We only see when to bet AWAY from “0”.

BUT, when a shoe favours TOWARD “0” – Norm won while we lost.

THAT was his secret. THAT was the lesson he left us.

It just took me a while to decipher it.

While difficult to explain, Norm’s entire secret is fully revealed in this post.

While for some, it’s just a bunch of meaningless words, for others it will turn on a very important light bulb for the first time.

TOWARD “0” is just as important as away from “0”.

We only look at shoes ONE way – away from “0”.

Norm saw TWO ways. Sure, he bet the same as we do in the half of all shoes that favour a high count.

But he ALSO saw when the shoe at hand was favouring “0” – favouring low counts.

THAT is when he knew to bet against the highest count – to bet TOWARD “0” rather than away.

THAT is how he won the same shoes that we lost.

THAT is the message he left us. Some will get it – some won’t.

NORM saw TWO choices where we only see ONE.

We need to look at BOTH our options because only ONE of them is best for the shoe at hand.

Is the shoe at hand favouring AWAY from “0” or is it favouring TOWARD “0”.

Every shoe is one or the other and those two counts are telling us which way the shoe at hand is favouring.

We need to open our eyes and realize we have a SECOND option.

Bet toward “0” when the counts are going nowhere.

THAT is how NORM got his hit rate so much higher than us. Get it?

WE are good at HALF the shoes. NORM was good at ALL the shoes.

He showed us the way!"

I AM REALLY SICK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE SPEAKING ABOUT NORM WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT HE WAS DOING!

I WAS IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH HIM AND I KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,

...But these people has no idea .

I invite them to RESPECT THE MEMORY of our brightest star!

F...k them off.

A

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

bacclover

Wolfat, I believe there is a lot of valid points in your posting concerning how Norm  played.

This is correct in the way that I have always  approached  playing baccarat ONLY looking for the count to move away from 0 instead of looking at the count moving in both directions.

I will begin to look at watching to see if the count hovers over 0 or is moving away from 0.

This is a very good topic to understand more about how Norm approached his time playing baccarat.

Thanks for your input and hopefully this will help everyone become a better player.

• Like 2

Its not a question about going toward zero or away from zero, is about speaking about something you don't know, about a person that I estimated a lot and that I have been proud to collaborate with.

I don't want people using the name of Normand for promoting something that have no links with his work, just to promote a kind of "strategy being the result of 20 years of research" or similar bull...t.

A

Edited by wolfat
  • Like 5

bacclover

• Legacy Players
2 hours ago, Wendel said:

Can somebody please define the OT count for me. It isn't in the NOR manual,

Thanks in advance.

I found it  .     OT count (OTB4L vs TB4L)

Had to go allthe way back to 2015

Looks fairly useless unless you know its significance and how to use it

Thanks anyway

Edited by Wendel
  • Like 1

• Users
1 hour ago, trillion said:

If I have offended anyone, I would like to apologize over these comments.

I was just commenting on your observation over your posting on  playing baccarat.

I think the message being conveyed is that the idiot running the CFC forum is trying to create the illusion that he and Norm were old drinking buddies.   That is far from the truth.  I had not had the pleasure of meeting Norm but I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude.  I am sure each and everyone of our games have been influenced by his beliefs.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Users
4 hours ago, McVince said:

I think the message being conveyed is that the idiot running the CFC forum is trying to create the illusion that he and Norm were old drinking buddies.   That is far from the truth.  I had not had the pleasure of meeting Norm but I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude.  I am sure each and everyone of our games have been influenced by his beliefs.  

as Oz would say......"Abso-freaking-lutly"

• Like 3

• Users

"WE are good at HALF the shoes. NORM was good at ALL the shoes.

He showed us the way!"

This from Dean...The pissant that knows as much about Baccarat as I do about "String Theory"

He claims to have deciphered Norm's method of play...cracked the secret code. This freaking know nothing idiot couldn't crack the skin on a rice pudding. 

He is making a last desperate attempt to flog another system as he watches his "Active" Membership go through the Basement floor since he got rid of Ellis.

Problem is that he is forgetting about all the previous lies that he told about "Unbeatable/Invincible" systems. As recently as a few days ago he was claiming another "Best System Ever" which can be yours for a mere $750...but now the truth comes out...that the CFC players are only winning half the shoes. 

The truth about Norm's "Follow The Shoe " has absolutely nothing to do with Dean's interpretation. He is making it all up...Lying through his teeth. The MC classes on BTC and the strategy we use is an extension of the way Norm played. BTC doesn't promote it as a system because it isn't. Norm didn't play mechanically and time and time again stated that no mechanical system could beat Baccarat...But Dean knows better. 

Follow The Shoe takes time to learn...what to look for ...what to avoid...but one thing for sure and certain the OT and OR count as promoted by Dean is about as useful to a Baccarat player as a condom to a Eunuch. 

Interesting though...The Legend in his own mind...Mr Baccarat himself... Dean Jackson is using the OR and OT counts as developed by Ellis despite booting Ellis off his Forum. 

Like Wolfy...I am more than a little pissed off with Dean and his "Bullshit" claims about Norm...but I can tell you of another whose anger would be palpable. If Papa Joe ever gets wind of this (the closest friend Norm ever had....who worked closely with Norm in Developing FTS) then Dean better start looking for a new continent to live in. I strongly suggest that you avoid Australia though...no safe haven here... because there is a cranky old Aussie waiting that would take the utmost pleasure in introducing your testicles to your tonsils. 

Dean is a scammer...nothing more...nothing less...and frankly if anyone is retarded enough to believe his rubbish...then you deserve to be scammed. 

Dean would be better off returning to posting half naked pics of himself on the internet (for God knows whatever reason) because his Forum is going down the gurgler which is exactly where it deserves to end up. 

One last bit of advice to Dean (because he reads the BTC Public Forum) ...If you are going to do the posting of your half-naked body pics on the Net thing...FFS...You need to work out...it's not a good look.?

Edited by ECD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Half naked pics....worth 2 pennies.  Fully naked pics....1 penny.  Mechanical System.....will cost you more in losses than all the half naked and fully naked pics on the internet combined.

So public readers, you might want to consider...…….Misinformation is available from a variety of other sources.  Misinformation is just like real information with one exception...IT IS WRONG !!!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, avion said:

Half naked pics....worth 2 pennies.  Fully naked pics....1 penny.  Mechanical System.....will cost you more in losses than all the half naked and fully naked pics on the internet combined.

So public readers, you might want to consider...…….Misinformation is available from a variety of other sources.  Misinformation is just like real information with one exception...IT IS WRONG !!!

But "Follow The Shoe" approach taught by our Hall of Fame members is "Priceless." 

Danny A.

P.S. sorry @avion but I always seem to piggyback off stuff you say but sir you are wise beyond your years. 

• Thanks 1

• Users

I am a bit miffed. It appears that Dean has banned me from accessing CFC... Was it something I said??

parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host...Consider Ellis and CFC as "The Host"...What does that make Dean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Users

My honest opinion is that Dean is not all that bright. He attached himself to Ellis's coat tails until he thought that he could do better without him. "Doing better" for Dean does not entail being a better Baccarat Player but rather... without Ellis...he no longer has to share the profits from scamming the gullible. 

His latest claim about is all about how FTS was kept under lock and key but he managed to discover the secret. This is Dean...who would struggle to tie his own shoelaces without outside assistance. 

Listen to me people...The method that Dean is describing is about as far removed from reality as the date I had with Kim Kardashian last night. He has no frigging idea about FTS and really doesn't care that much. It's not important for him to know how to play FTS...it is only important that he can convince people that he has unlocked the "secret" so that he can rip off the gullible. That's what scammers do and that's what Dean does. 

Contrary to the claims made by Dean... "Follow The Shoe" is not a mechanical system that can be learned in a few minutes. FTS is a concept...a method of play practiced by the majority of the successful players on BTC and it takes time to learn those concepts and lots of practice. Dean is trying to appeal to those who don't want to be bothered putting in the effort and choose to believe in the Non-existent "Holy Grail". 

Dean is a scammer... a snake oil salesman...nothing more...nothing less. If anyone reads this thread and still decides to fork out their hard earned... then pretty much... you deserve the disappointment that will be forthcoming.

• Like 3

• Users
On 5/26/2018 at 12:27 PM, ozscouser1 said:

My honest opinion is that Dean is not all that bright. He attached himself to Ellis's coat tails until he thought that he could do better without him. "Doing better" for Dean does not entail being a better Baccarat Player but rather... without Ellis...he no longer has to share the profits from scamming the gullible. 

His latest claim about is all about how FTS was kept under lock and key but he managed to discover the secret. This is Dean...who would struggle to tie his own shoelaces without outside assistance. 

Listen to me people...The method that Dean is describing is about as far removed from reality as the date I had with Kim Kardashian last night. He has no frigging idea about FTS and really doesn't care that much. It's not important for him to know how to play FTS...it is only important that he can convince people that he has unlocked the "secret" so that he can rip off the gullible. That's what scammers do and that's what Dean does. 

Contrary to the claims made by Dean... "Follow The Shoe" is not a mechanical system that can be learned in a few minutes. FTS is a concept...a method of play practiced by the majority of the successful players on BTC and it takes time to learn those concepts and lots of practice. Dean is trying to appeal to those who don't want to be bothered putting in the effort and choose to believe in the Non-existent "Holy Grail". 

Dean is a scammer... a snake oil salesman...nothing more...nothing less. If anyone reads this thread and still decides to fork out their hard earned... then pretty much... you deserve the disappointment that will be forthcoming.

Oh so its all lies?! You was not with Kim last night? Damn thats disappointment ... :D 

• Users
On 5/22/2018 at 5:04 AM, wolfat said:

From the old forum that cannot be named:

"Norm was at $25 for a long time. He worked on his hit rate as I’ll describe below. But once he achieved a great hit rate, he started increasing his unit rather than the number of units he bet. He went from $25 to $5000 units in less than 2 years. So how did Norm achieve such a high hit rate?

Well, we know that Norm kept both the OR and OT counts. This told him what the, shoe thus far, was favouring between S40 (opposites), OtB4L and TB4L. But it also told him when the shoe was not favouring anything (when those two counts were hovering “0”) – when the shoe was favouring random.

We don’t talk about that much about random shoes. But when a counts keeps crossing “0”, it is a good bet to bet that count will go toward “0” rather than away from “0”.

For instance, lets say the OT count keeps crossing 0. But right now the OT count is at +4. Since historically in the shoe we are playing right now, TB4L and OTB4L have been running equal (the OT count keeps returning to or crossing “0”) Your best bet right now is to bet TB4L – That the +4 OT count will go no higher.

I think NORM “saw” that while the rest of us don’t. We are all busy watching for a count to take off in one direction or the other. Norm watched for that too. But Norm ALSO noted when a count refused to take off – when a count favoured “0”, he bet that count would go TOWARD “0” rather than further away because that is the nature of the shoe at hand.

Playing NOR, we tend to lose shoes that produce no bias because we only think in terms of away from “0” – that the highest count will go higher. Norm saw that too but he also noted when to bet AGAINST that premise.

When, in a given shoe, we have a count that is staying in jail – can’t get out of the -3 to +3 range, our best bet is to bet that count will stay in jail – to bet the highest count well go TOWARD “0” rather than AWAY from “0”.

We are good at betting AWAY from 0. But many shoes, especially pre-shuffled cards which Norm favoured, our best bet is TOWARD “0” when the shoe at hand is favouring toward 0 – favouring neutral – favouring a “0” count.

That way Norm could beat the randomness that preshuffled cards favour.

It is difficult to explain which I think is why Norm couldn’t explain how he played.

NOR always bets that the highest counts will keep going away from “0”.

But Norm “saw” when the opposite was true in a given shoe – to bet the highest count well reverse and go toward “0” BECAUSE that is what it has historically done in the shoe at hand.

Any count can only do two things:

1. It can favour AWAY from 0.

2. It can favour TOWARD “0”.

NOR always bets AWAY from “0”

But Norm knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe is favouring.

He just couldn’t explain it. Ha, apparently neither can I.

But end result, playing that way, Norm won more bets than we do.

When a shoe is favouring AWAY from “0”, fine, bet that way. (NOR)

BUT, when a shoe is favouring toward “0”, fine, bet THAT way (NORM)

THAT is why Norm won more often than we do. He didn’t just bet away from “0” like we do.

He also knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe at hand is favouring – which it does about half the time.

I don’t think Norm’s loop 1,2 progression had a thing to do with it.

I think he won just as many 1 bets as 2 bets.

I think his entire success was because his hit rate was better than ours.

He “SAW” when to bet toward “0”.

We only see when to bet AWAY from “0”.

BUT, when a shoe favours TOWARD “0” – Norm won while we lost.

THAT was his secret. THAT was the lesson he left us.

It just took me a while to decipher it.

While difficult to explain, Norm’s entire secret is fully revealed in this post.

While for some, it’s just a bunch of meaningless words, for others it will turn on a very important light bulb for the first time.

TOWARD “0” is just as important as away from “0”.

We only look at shoes ONE way – away from “0”.

Norm saw TWO ways. Sure, he bet the same as we do in the half of all shoes that favour a high count.

But he ALSO saw when the shoe at hand was favouring “0” – favouring low counts.

THAT is when he knew to bet against the highest count – to bet TOWARD “0” rather than away.

THAT is how he won the same shoes that we lost.

THAT is the message he left us. Some will get it – some won’t.

NORM saw TWO choices where we only see ONE.

We need to look at BOTH our options because only ONE of them is best for the shoe at hand.

Is the shoe at hand favouring AWAY from “0” or is it favouring TOWARD “0”.

Every shoe is one or the other and those two counts are telling us which way the shoe at hand is favouring.

We need to open our eyes and realize we have a SECOND option.

Bet toward “0” when the counts are going nowhere.

THAT is how NORM got his hit rate so much higher than us. Get it?

WE are good at HALF the shoes. NORM was good at ALL the shoes.

He showed us the way!"

I AM REALLY SICK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE SPEAKING ABOUT NORM WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT HE WAS DOING!

I WAS IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH HIM AND I KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,

...But these people has no idea .

I invite them to RESPECT THE MEMORY of our brightest star!

F...k them off.

A

was this taken from cfc forum

y,

the forum that "cannot be named"

anyway, for the last time, I don't want discuss the value of this strategy but the fact that someone promotes his site with the name of Norm;

thing that I find unacceptable!

A

• Like 2

bacclover

• Users
23 hours ago, Freard said:

Oh so its all lies?! You was not with Kim last night? Damn thats disappointment ... :D 

You are nowhere near as disappointed (or worried) as I am. 

Memo to self: Make an appointment with Optometrist ASAP ?

Edited by ECD

• Users
1 hour ago, donald chiasson said:

was this taken from cfc forum

Yes it was. Dean is trying to convince the "Terminally Gullible" that he, having had no contact with Norm before he passed away, has somehow discovered how Norm played. He has not ever discussed Norm's play with those of us that Norm trusted with "Follow The Shoe". I have Norm's Manual and I can tell you for a fact that Dean hasn't a clue...he is not even vaguely close. But that won't prevent him spouting his lies and total Bullshit in an attempt to feather his own nest. 

Even Ellis is to all intents and purposes unaware of the vagaries of FTS and when I asked him the question re Dean's "epiphany", this was his reply. 

Ellis Ripple

Right John! Dean never knew Norm and never met Norm. I have never discussed Norm's play with Dean. Dean has no idea of how Norm played. You can quote me on that if you want.

Despite Dean's BS claims...FTS is not and never was a mechanical system and Norm would go to great lengths to convince anyone who would listen that there will never be a mechanical system that will beat Baccarat. Here at BTC, we have taken the pioneering work done by Norm who opened our eyes to the possibilities and play an even more advanced method of FTS (which takes time and effort to learn) Norm showed us the way and we will forever be thankful for his contribution. 

Wolfat was close to Norm and has every right to be angry at that scumbag Dean using Norm's good name to make a quick buck.

• Like 2