• Users

What people need to understand about Dean (the administrator/owner of CFC) is that just a little over two years ago, he knew nothing about Baccarat until Ellis seconded him into setting up and administering CFC. Dean ruled with an iron fist and still does and his strategy was/is to BAN anyone who dares to question the various systems promoted on CFC. Some of the best Baccarat players doing the rounds were banned by Dean which makes a lot of sense. Who wakes up one morning and has a lightbulb moment..."I know what I'll do...I'll Ban every successfull player on CFC because I really don't need their input"...STUPID beyond belief. With Ellis gone, there is no-one teaching on CFC with even half an idea of how to win at Baccarat. 

Dean professing to be an expert at Baccarat and claiming to have sussed out how Norm played FTS is kinda like me speed reading the Kama Sutra and setting up as a Sex Therapist... The difference being that unlike Dean...I do at least have some basic practical experience...albeit a bit of a struggle to remember the finer details.? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/22/2018 at 6:04 AM, wolfat said:

From the old forum that cannot be named:

"Norm was at $25 for a long time. He worked on his hit rate as I’ll describe below. But once he achieved a great hit rate, he started increasing his unit rather than the number of units he bet. He went from $25 to $5000 units in less than 2 years. So how did Norm achieve such a high hit rate?

Well, we know that Norm kept both the OR and OT counts. This told him what the, shoe thus far, was favouring between S40 (opposites), OtB4L and TB4L. But it also told him when the shoe was not favouring anything (when those two counts were hovering “0”) – when the shoe was favouring random.

We don’t talk about that much about random shoes. But when a counts keeps crossing “0”, it is a good bet to bet that count will go toward “0” rather than away from “0”.

For instance, lets say the OT count keeps crossing 0. But right now the OT count is at +4. Since historically in the shoe we are playing right now, TB4L and OTB4L have been running equal (the OT count keeps returning to or crossing “0”) Your best bet right now is to bet TB4L – That the +4 OT count will go no higher.

I think NORM “saw” that while the rest of us don’t. We are all busy watching for a count to take off in one direction or the other. Norm watched for that too. But Norm ALSO noted when a count refused to take off – when a count favoured “0”, he bet that count would go TOWARD “0” rather than further away because that is the nature of the shoe at hand.

Playing NOR, we tend to lose shoes that produce no bias because we only think in terms of away from “0” – that the highest count will go higher. Norm saw that too but he also noted when to bet AGAINST that premise.

When, in a given shoe, we have a count that is staying in jail – can’t get out of the -3 to +3 range, our best bet is to bet that count will stay in jail – to bet the highest count well go TOWARD “0” rather than AWAY from “0”.

We are good at betting AWAY from 0. But many shoes, especially pre-shuffled cards which Norm favoured, our best bet is TOWARD “0” when the shoe at hand is favouring toward 0 – favouring neutral – favouring a “0” count.

That way Norm could beat the randomness that preshuffled cards favour.

It is difficult to explain which I think is why Norm couldn’t explain how he played.

NOR always bets that the highest counts will keep going away from “0”.

But Norm “saw” when the opposite was true in a given shoe – to bet the highest count well reverse and go toward “0” BECAUSE that is what it has historically done in the shoe at hand.

Any count can only do two things:

1. It can favour AWAY from 0.

2. It can favour TOWARD “0”.

NOR always bets AWAY from “0”

But Norm knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe is favouring.

He just couldn’t explain it. Ha, apparently neither can I.

But end result, playing that way, Norm won more bets than we do.

When a shoe is favouring AWAY from “0”, fine, bet that way. (NOR)

BUT, when a shoe is favouring toward “0”, fine, bet THAT way (NORM)

THAT is why Norm won more often than we do. He didn’t just bet away from “0” like we do.

He also knew when to bet TOWARD “0” when THAT is what the shoe at hand is favouring – which it does about half the time.

I don’t think Norm’s loop 1,2 progression had a thing to do with it.

I think he won just as many 1 bets as 2 bets.

I think his entire success was because his hit rate was better than ours.

He “SAW” when to bet toward “0”.

We only see when to bet AWAY from “0”.

BUT, when a shoe favours TOWARD “0” – Norm won while we lost.

THAT was his secret. THAT was the lesson he left us.

It just took me a while to decipher it.

While difficult to explain, Norm’s entire secret is fully revealed in this post.

While for some, it’s just a bunch of meaningless words, for others it will turn on a very important light bulb for the first time.

TOWARD “0” is just as important as away from “0”.

We only look at shoes ONE way – away from “0”.

Norm saw TWO ways. Sure, he bet the same as we do in the half of all shoes that favour a high count.

But he ALSO saw when the shoe at hand was favouring “0” – favouring low counts.

THAT is when he knew to bet against the highest count – to bet TOWARD “0” rather than away.

THAT is how he won the same shoes that we lost.

THAT is the message he left us. Some will get it – some won’t.

NORM saw TWO choices where we only see ONE.

We need to look at BOTH our options because only ONE of them is best for the shoe at hand.

Is the shoe at hand favouring AWAY from “0” or is it favouring TOWARD “0”.

Every shoe is one or the other and those two counts are telling us which way the shoe at hand is favouring.

We need to open our eyes and realize we have a SECOND option.

Bet toward “0” when the counts are going nowhere.

THAT is how NORM got his hit rate so much higher than us. Get it?

WE are good at HALF the shoes. NORM was good at ALL the shoes.

He showed us the way!"

I AM REALLY SICK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE SPEAKING ABOUT NORM WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT HE WAS DOING!

I WAS IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH HIM AND I KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING,

...But these people has no idea .

I invite them to RESPECT THE MEMORY of our brightest star!

F...k them off.

A

Mille grazie, Andrea!  You revealed more insight to what made Norm a once in a generation player, similar to Lionel Messi or LeBron James. Norm considered and saw things most of us do not pick up on. Will work with this more and add it to what I'm learning from the experts like yourself. . As many answers you posed here, there are another 1000 questions that this discussion would open up. 

Joey

• Users
30 minutes ago, joeystyle said:

Mille grazie, Andrea!  You revealed more insight to what made Norm a once in a generation player, similar to Lionel Messi or LeBron James. Norm considered and saw things most of us do not pick up on. Will work with this more and add it to what I'm learning from the experts like yourself. . As many answers you posed here, there are another 1000 questions that this discussion would open up. 

Joey

Joey...You appear to misunderstand. Andrea is not saying that this is how Norm played at all. He is simply quoting the claims made by that pissant Dean from BTC.

Dean simply has no idea how Norm played. It is simply another one of his scams to suck money out of the terminally gullible. 

I do apologize greatly Mr Oz...I never encountered Dean. Some how I missed this bastard on my gullible tour after wandering off BTC forum and buying a bunch of crap scam Bacc systems in creation..I thank the good Lord for me giving the common sense to come back and learn from Keith,yourself, Andrea,Way2,Kenny,,McVince,CT70, PapaJo, the late Norm, etc....true masters of Baccarat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Users
13 hours ago, joeystyle said:

I do apologize greatly Mr Oz...I never encountered Dean. Some how I missed this bastard on my gullible tour after wandering off BTC forum and buying a bunch of crap scam Bacc systems in creation..I thank the good Lord for me giving the common sense to come back and learn from Keith,yourself, Andrea,Way2,Kenny,,McVince,CT70, PapaJo, the late Norm, etc....true masters of Baccarat. 

No need for apologies at all. I just didn't want you to get caught up in another of Dean's scams. I only wish it was as easy as Dean claims, but the truth is that winning Bacc takes time and persistence. 

The good news, however, is that Baccarat can be beaten and the rewards are there for the taking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ECD pinned and unpinned this topic