Hello good people,

very, very new to forum however i am loving it, just watched the OZ masterclass and couldnt sleep(excited)- thanks for that mate!! does he do that to everybody??? 

Have a question regarding When not to bet, it seems much of the forum is about learning and assessing triggers when to bet, however OZ was awesome in talking about when NOT to.

So what are the main triggers to avoid and look out for?

thanks in advance

• Like 1

• Users
2 hours ago, Gerard Boland said:

Hello good people,

very, very new to forum however i am loving it, just watched the OZ masterclass and couldnt sleep(excited)- thanks for that mate!! does he do that to everybody??? 

Have a question regarding When not to bet, it seems much of the forum is about learning and assessing triggers when to bet, however OZ was awesome in talking about when NOT to.

thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum.  Oz is like a fine wine, gets better with age.   Triggers and decisions on when/when not to bet is very subjective as you get better in this game.  

On 10/18/2018 at 9:10 AM, GB09 said:

Hello good people,

thanks in advance

My sleep patterns are stuffed, so I don't much care if I stuff up everyone else's. LOL

Thanks for the wrap though, but in answer to your question..."There is no easy answer"  I know that's not what you want to hear but that's the fact of the matter. 

I think that I listed several Red Flags in the MC and there are others dotted around the Forum. I suggest that you check out the Play by Play threads because there would be some listed I'm sure.

One thing that might help...If you aren't sure yourself what to bet...then treat it like a Red Flag and don't bet. Even that little trick will help sway the odds in your favour. 

Remember too that on average, 50% of Hands per Shoe have no discernable Bias. This means that if you are betting more than 50% of hands dealt that you are pissing your money up against a wall. 

Wishing you good fortune...If you are serious about winning Baccarat...You have come to the right place

Oz

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply mate,

this like Gary Ablett teaching some  to a kid to handball at an Auskick clinic!

gee you had me laughing during your masterclass, the slang was gold! The wisdom freakin superb, just another level again

You reminded me of a great mate of mine, same dont suffer fools attitude!

It seems your not well, shingles is a bitch, so cheers to you getting better,

actually bloody  humbled you replied

many thanks

• Like 1

Hey Oz,

having now watched your MC about 7 times things are starting to sink in, bit slow in rural Victoria!

Your advice re multiple runs is one a the best 'stop and think' moments  Ive got from this place,  ie multiple runs going from 3 to 4 or 4 to 5, it makes me stop and think after a three run,  

Are you ever in Melbourne? I'd shout you a shiraz?

many thanks again

• 2 weeks later...