Live Shoes - Post Your Shoes Here

• Users

Thanks Ellis (and MVS) for the advice.

Funny you should mention that about feeling a struggling shoe. In both of the -13 shoes I had plenty of time to exit with a much smaller loss well after 50 hands. For the moment I am just trying to pick a method to learn, play it out in a specific manner to get a feel for one of your methods.

I will keep practicing, posting and looking for feedback -

Thanks Guys

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Users

Nicely done MVS!!!!

Question for you and or anyone that is familiar with the Maverick method?

If some else that knew Maverick, played the same shoe as MVS, would they have ended up with the same or similiar results as MVS?

Regards

Max

Just finished up a nightly test/practice shoe at Black Orchid (or as we like to call it "Speed Orchid") and wound up with a very nice +19 running Maverick. Bet Phoenix is still down for maintenance so I wound up over at Black Orchid.

MVS

Black Orchid June 9, 2010 7:20pm

P121112132411

P311321171

B251111114111

• Users
Nicely done MVS!!!!

If some else that knew Maverick, played the same shoe as MVS, would they have ended up with the same or similiar results as MVS?

Regards

Max

As the author of Maverick always say , Maverick System is very flexible , very flexible . The more you play , the more you practice using Maverick, the smarter you anaiyze the shoe ,the more proficient you become.

I played that shoe using simple rules of Maverick gave me +27 units with highest bet 4 units playing U1 D2 M2.

Starting at hand 9 , go all the way with A to hand 17, then continue with R-H until hand 42 where having 3 loses. Wait for 2 hands Maverick Evaluations before continue R-H all the way till the end. This is a sweet shoe for Maverick.

Nicely done MVS!!!!

Regards

Max

Max,

I played that shoe just like I play all the others that I post up here, exactly as the Maverick system rules in message #1.

There have been some changes along the way but I'm kind of stuck in my ways and I really hate to tweak something that is winning in real time.

So, I'm pretty sure that anyone who is well versed in "Maverick" play would win on that shoe.

Now this part may sound odd to a lot of people but I honestly EXPECT to pull +10 literally out of every shoe and that's the attitude that I go in with. It's not ego driven bravado, it's a straight fact. That's how I look at it going in. Mark goes in to get +20 but we wager slightly differently and have different goals but he makes his too!!

MVS

Edited by MVSeahog

Max et al,

I ran MVS' shoe with Maverick and got +18. I suspect MVS and I play more of the original Maverick.

Bill

Yes I do and the small difference in the profits is probably because I make some 'testing' type bets once I hit my goal and if they hit, I can continue on and if not, I'm done with the shoe. If I had just lost two wagers (1 and 2) to bring my score down to +16, I'd probably only make a single unit wager instead of a larger progression, just to protect the +15 if it loses. If it wins, I can continue on normally. It's probably more conservative than I really need to be, but that's my style of play.

MVS

Follow up question - When you say "message one" Maverick Rules do you mean "Level One" ?? If not please explain.

Thanks

Max

Max,

Look at the top of this page. Click on "Baccarat", "Maverick Play", then click on the "sticky": Mark's Maverick System of Play.

Go directly to Message #1.

Read it again. Then reread it.

Then, after your brain cools down from all of the information posted up there, cruise on up to Message #6 in that thread and do it all over again. That particular message also has a full shoe posted with play by play descriptions of why he played it that way.

Once your headache subsides, you will have all of the current information for Maverick and how to play it.

Then it's only a matter of getting up to speed with the record keeping in play!! Once you can get the scoresheet running in real time, you can get a dozen practice shoes in and be right up to speed with it.

If you run into a spot where you don't know what to do, scan it and post up your shoe in the "shoe thread" in Maverick and we'll get it fixed on the spot.

MVS

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Well, if it's the 4th of July, it must be time to run and get a quick money shoe done before all the partying starts!

Just finished up this one from Bet Phoenix this afternoon for a tidy +10.

It was a bit of a play and there was some work involved but it came out OK. The funny thing is Maverick, Maverick Mechanical and MVS+ all scored +10 on it. That normally doesn't happen to all three. I think I made this one tough on myself by managing to lose my first three wagers when I finally came into the shoe!!

Bet Phoenix - July 4-2010 2:30pm Table 1

P1212111321221

B262111151

B1133441111

B11211232

MVS

All,

Well, if it's the 4th of July, it must be time to run and get a quick money shoe done before all the partying starts!

Just finished up this one from Bet Phoenix this afternoon for a tidy +10.

It was a bit of a play and there was some work involved but it came out OK. The funny thing is Maverick, Maverick Mechanical and MVS+ all scored +10 on it. That normally doesn't happen to all three. I think I made this one tough on myself by managing to lose my first three wagers when I finally came into the shoe!!

Bet Phoenix - July 4-2010 2:30pm Table 1

P1212111321221

B262111151

B1133441111

B11211232

MVS

Hi MVS

If it would not br to much trubble could you please post the score card for this shoe the way you played it ??

Thanks

Norm

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT

Well, I can see that all of the public members here are anxiously awaiting my next live shoe to run tests all over (sounds of chirping crickets in the background) but there was an interesting phenomena that happened in this one.

OK, so this isn't all that earth shattering to some people but ever since I saw somewhere that you get 150-1 odds for a "2-2" tie at some side bet at the baccarat table, I've been watching for them and they never show up.

Yesterday I saw TWO of them in the same game!!

There was literally a flurry of ties coming out towards the end of the shoe and the 2-2 tie came in that pack. The first one came out early in the shoe and I figured those were done for the week.

Shows what I know.

MVS (I did get +10 out of the shoe though, so I had that going for me)

Bet Phoenix July 11, 2010 Evening

B111113111216

P121211152121

B21411312212

P111321

• Users

Yep, they seemed to have fixed one bias only to over react and cause another. It seems very ripe for sys 40 from the shoes I've seen. I tried your last shoe starting B111113 Sys 40 U1D1 B2 M3 and it hit +40 IN THE 2nd COL!

All,

Hey! Let's try something different today.

As we have almost all of the private members checking in on this thread and I'm sure ALL of the newer people are also looking in on it, why not try this for tonight's shoe.

If you're relatively new here and struggling to master whatever system you've decided to run with that fits your playng style and bankroll, how about running this one from Bet Phoenix and see how you do. If you pull up a decent profit on it, consider yourself moving along nicely in your new baccarat career.

If you stumble on this one, then post up your practice shoe, they way you played it, in the respective forum thread and get some help with your game!

See? Easy enough.

I came into the shoe late in the first colum and ran this under my conservative Maverick for a very nice trailing stop win of +16. If you don't get a win out of this streaky shoe, you may be either running your system incorrectly or just flat playing on the wrong track.

Remember, practice like you'll play.

Give it a try and good luck.

MVS

Bet Phoenix July 13, 2010 PM shoe.

B122221211321

P315(11)

B2651321 (Yes, that was a run of 13 Banks)

B112321121

• Users

i've have been planning to join the private forum for some time.

i have tried to post the shoes you show in the public forum and find i can not post to my card because i find an in balance between the Bank hands and Players hands.

if i can't understand a simple posting of Bank Player hands i feel i wont understand the private forum.

Is there an explaination of your display? Can you show the game with the score card Bank hands on top with the following Player hands on the bottom? This will be only about 20 entries each accross the page.

i interpret the numerals shown, as the number of consecutive wins for Bank or Player at that delivery point in the game. The number of Bank and Player ENTRIES should be equal, adjusting for the opening hand on Player and the last hand be it Bank or Player. Ofcourse the total win score for Bank

will be inderpendent of the Player win total. The volume of Bank entries per delivery and Player entries

should be equal (plus or minus one).

Can it be you are posting partial shoes?

i've have been planning to join the private forum for some time.

i have tried to post the shoes you show in the public forum and find i can not post to my card because i find an in balance between the Bank hands and Players hands.

I'm not quite sure what your're asking there. Banker and Player rarely come out exactly the same.

Is there an explaination of your display? Can you show the game with the score card Bank hands on top with the following Player hands on the bottom? This will be only about 20 entries each accross the page.

Well, those numbers as posted are our standard notation for displaying a shoe result. It also conincides with our standard charting method of 20 or 40 hands per side.

P2311535 would work out to PPBBB PBPPP PPBBB PPPPP (and notice it's 20 hands exactly).

I'll include the actual screenshot from BetPhoenix at the end of this message.

i interpret the numerals shown, as the number of consecutive wins for Bank or Player at that delivery point in the game. The number of Bank and Player ENTRIES should be equal, adjusting for the opening hand on Player and the last hand be it Bank or Player. Ofcourse the total win score for Bank will be inderpendent of the Player win total. The volume of Bank entries per delivery and Player entries

should be equal (plus or minus one).

I don't understand that paragraph at all, sorry.

Can it be you are posting partial shoes?

No, those are the complete shoes posted.

MVS

B122221211321

P315(11)

B2651321

B11212321121

post-2595-14500261335253_thumb.jpg

Edited by MVSeahog
Done messed up the script!