• Users

Good Day Sir,in doing the Maverick evaluation of the 1st 8 hands I decided,because Maverick is so flexible,I decided to play F2 and it pretty much stayed that way.After I(mentally) bailed after a handsome profit there was still many more units in the shoe either staying with F2 or switching to rd1-h.It did not seem to matter.I wait to make a shoe have 3 individual events without a 1 as my favorite way of switching but that is just my style of MAverick which is in the April 23 ,2010 rules.

BTW allow me to take this opportunity to wish your family well.I am leaving the medical field now but may I say there has been tremendous technological advancement since I started allowing for longer,more quality of life if that is one's choice.

I wish you well too Mr Davis for because of BTC I met up with Mark and Maverick now clearing 10 units a shoe on a regular basis.It also helped discover tht if I don't like what a shoe is doing to sit on my 4 until there is something to recognize.

I wish I could have watched you in action sir,you are a brilliant man.

Best wishes to you always.

• Users

Hi Mr Davis,that is all a little fancy for me to but the good news is the shoe has already been posted in # 7 of this thread.I believe the F2 rules are fairly universal and in the April 23,2010 Maverick rules.

Due to ton of personal life to attend to I will off of the forum but my gratitude will persist toward you and this forum.

Farewell and best wishes to all from a modestly average but very happy Maverick player.

Live long and prosper Mr Davis.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Here's how I played Steve's shoe with ADOT. It may be a little messy in some areas. This is my first shot at importing an image so here goes. I know I made a mistake or two like missing the ZZ's at 21 but everything worked out all right anyhow. Oh and one other thing, when it's a repeat I use +1 and an opposite -1. I just naturally went this way since in my mind an opposite is a negative and a repeat is a positive. Don't ask why but I kept making mistakes doing it the other way. Screwed up brain I guess. After the shoe gets going I don't record the + and -. I let the losses determine what mode I should be in after that.

Hi Slim,

I just wanna outline that "your" OT count it's not an OT count, your is a CS count (chop/streak), even if you mark a "-" instead of a "+" how we're used here.

Just for info for other members the O/T countshow how a shoe is neutral or streaky/choppy.

To do this you must treat the plays like opposites/repeats:

opt/opt = -

rpt/rpt = -

opt/rpt = +

rpt/opt = +

andrea

bacclover

• Users

Thanks Andrea! I didn't know quite where to begin on that shoe. Part of the time Slim seemed to be mixing TB4L with AD (not necessarily a bad idea) instead of OTB4L with AD (Across, Down).

When we say OT or O/T we are saying OTB4L vs TB4L

O = +1 = when an opposite follows a repeat or a repeat follows an Opposite

T = -1 = when an opposite follows an Opposite or a Repeat follows a Repeat

TB4L can be stated:

Time before last or

O following O or R following R or

Bet opposites until you lose then R until you lose then O then R

OTB4L is the exact opposite of TB4L - Opposite the time before last

AD means Across Down =

Across FROM YOUR LAST BET under a Repeat and

Down FROM YOUR LAST BET under an Opposite

Matching TB4L with AD in a minus OT count instead of OTB4L is probably a good idea.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Thanks Andrea! I didn't know quite where to begin on that shoe. Part of the time Slim seemed to be mixing TB4L with AD (not necessarily a bad idea) instead of OTB4L with AD (Across, Down).

When we say OT or O/T we are saying OTB4L vs TB4L

O = +1 = when an opposite follows a repeat or a repeat follows an Opposite

T = -1 = when an opposite follows an Opposite or a Repeat follows a Repeat

TB4L can be stated:

Time before last or

O following O or R following R or

Bet opposites until you lose then R until you lose then O then R

OTB4L is the exact opposite of TB4L - Opposite the time before last

AD means Across Down =

Across FROM YOUR LAST BET under a Repeat and

Down FROM YOUR LAST BET under an Opposite

Matching TB4L with AD in a minus OT count instead of OTB4L is probably a good idea.

I don't think that's a so good idea: AD take care of 50% of appearing 2s, TBL misses ALL!

In a shoe rich in 2s you're done...

andrea

bacclover

• Users

Hi Andrea..............after going over this in that email between you and I, I misinterpreted what you were saying. Nexxt day I did that shoe which I posted not thinking much about it. Then I did some other shoes and in examining it, I said this couldn't possibly be right. It was putting me in the opposite direction of the way I was to start off a shoe. I was doing C/S instead of O/T thinking that they were maybe the same but used under different terms. I made the corrections however, and discovered the error prior to this post. In fact, went to the favorite ATM of mine today in Mt. Airy and had another great trip which is reported under ADOT. Thanks again for all your help.

Hi Slim,

I just wanna outline that "your" OT count it's not an OT count, your is a CS count (chop/streak), even if you mark a "-" instead of a "+" how we're used here.

Just for info for other members the O/T countshow how a shoe is neutral or streaky/choppy.

To do this you must treat the plays like opposites/repeats:

opt/opt = -

rpt/rpt = -

opt/rpt = +

rpt/opt = +

andrea