Ellis In ADN If you lose the 6, what is the next bet?

Littljim

Jim, when a prog loses the 6 it goes to 0 and stays at 0 until it wins, then it goes to 1. Meanwhile as soon as one prog goes to 0 the other prog flat bets at 2 until it loses and then goes to 1. But if you lose that first flat bet 2, the next time you go unopposed you start at 3, then back to 2 if you win the 3. Next time 4. We call that a prog within a prog.

So, you are hoping the 0 prog keeps losing because you are winning a fortune on that TT run. Yes, it may seem a little foolish to bet on 2's in a shoe short of 2s thus far. But the key words are "thus far". The very fact that you lost a 6 may mean 2s are staging a comeback. TT runs happen!

In Hi 2s you treat your 3 and or 4 bet exactly the same way. In those shoes TT runs are even more likely. Once a prog goes to 0, you win every bet in the TTs instead of losing every bet. That is why we make them 2 bets. But when you lose that 2 you go to 1 which gives you 2 extra bets in your next prog. Sometimes that comes in real handy.

TangNangDoaHoa
Hey Tang, how are ya?

Hi Teacher ELlis im doing fine Thank you :), and hey daveleved thanks alot for the answer but i still don't get it LOL this ADN stuff sound confuse, im a young slow pepper dude, Oh well :)

("-_-)-_-*)

Hi Teacher ELlis im doing fine Thank you :), and hey daveleved thanks alot for the answer but i still don't get it LOL this ADN stuff sound confuse, im a young slow pepper dude, Oh well :)

Ellis thoroughly taught ADNet step by step in the first session of the NOR seminar in PA, so the seminar video will be a good reference to learn how to use it.

Ellis

If you are playing suspend after 3 and if that side wins do you go to the next highest bet or go back to 1 unit bet. Example you lose the 1U, lose the 2U lose 3unit and you win the next hand do you now go to a 4U bet or back to 1u bet

Hi Ron! I'm open for discussion on this but I'm thinking a winning 0 should always restart at 2 because the other side will always be at 1 because it always bets at least 2 against a 0 and when it loses it goes back to 1. I see little point in restarting at 1 because that always gives us a no bet. But a 4 entry would produce our only 3 bet in Hi 2s. Why take that risk all of a sudden when we can keep Hi 2s at 2 Hi so easily.?

On the other hand that episode will always draw us down 2 or 3 units so maybe a 3 bet IS warranted. But if we lose our next bet ends up another 3 and if we lose that our next bet is 5 I think. Do we really want to risk such a possible quagmire? Anybody else have a thought on this?

One thing about quagmires - if you allow them they will happen! Sorta like baseball fields.

But I'm only up at 2 AM. because I couldn't sleep and maybe I shouldn't be pondering such a question right now???

It seems to me that the only reason we would risk ADN in high 2's is the probability of a TT run. So it seems we should avoid tripping ourselves up while waiting. Does that make sense?

It also seems to me that to consider ADN we want either low 2s or high 2s. If 2s are running close to normal maybe we shouldn't be thinking ADN in the first place???

I think I should keep reminding you that we ONLY choose ADN when nothing else matches and there is no better table. It is truly a last resort system. Unless 2s are really low or really high we are probably better off going home. It might be the one time we are better off at the bar. If there IS such a time.

Geez Ron! Now look at what you've started! And you thought it was a simple question.

Edited by Guest
TangNangDoaHoa

Ellis i've a question for this ADN, does it mean Across, Down, Neutral?, after i tested several shoes online it was exactly like TB4L, so how can this system name/call Neutral "if" without suspension. Thanks for your time always, and how are you Ellis 'My Master'

("-_-)-_-*)

Good Tang, thanks. You are not the first to say that because ADN, (Across, Down Net bet), likes the same things and dislikes the same things as TB4L but it bets a lot less money on the table due to the net bet advantage. It's not hard, just a little different than what you are used to. I fully recognize we have a bit of a language barrier here and you aren't going to be able to fully grasp this thing from my written description any more than I would be able to follow yours. But on the examples that Dave provided, start by just following the red prog until you fully understand what it's doing. Recognize that the blue prog is doing the exact same thing. Then study the score column until you understand net betting and how we arrive at the score.

But look, if you can't get it, don't worry about it. ADN is not nearly as important as the other 3 NOR systems are. Some of our best players are likely to never play ADN.

But hang in there. You are doing fine. I can't even imagine trying to study a manual written in your language. I tip my hat to you.

Edited by Guest
Jim, when a prog loses the 6 it goes to 0 and stays at 0 until it wins, then it goes to 1. Meanwhile as soon as one prog goes to 0 the other prog flat bets at 2 until it loses and then goes to 1. But if you lose that first flat bet 2, the next time you go unopposed you start at 3, then back to 2 if you win the 3. Next time 4. We call that a prog within a prog.

So, you are hoping the 0 prog keeps losing because you are winning a fortune on that TT run. Yes, it may seem a little foolish to bet on 2's in a shoe short of 2s thus far. But the key words are "thus far". The very fact that you lost a 6 may mean 2s are staging a comeback. TT runs happen!

In Hi 2s you treat your 3 and or 4 bet exactly the same way. In those shoes TT runs are even more likely. Once a prog goes to 0, you win every bet in the TTs instead of losing every bet. That is why we make them 2 bets. But when you lose that 2 you go to 1 which gives you 2 extra bets in your next prog. Sometimes that comes in real handy.

Hi Ellis

PLease Ellis, can you give some examples of these rules

Thank you

Bernard

OK after checking I understand these rules !

Edited by muling427