Skype Baccarat Party

Please delete this thread..i am not here for this, im here to learn...my idea was something else but i see that it is imposlible even if it was form public mebmers, but all the private members guys came here to protect his NOR...delete this i forget it. Cheers

if you ask here can answer you people will, if bring it else where it show that you are trying to hide something from them, put yourself in their shoes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please delete this thread..i am not here for this, im here to learn...my idea was something else but i see that it is imposlible even if it was form public mebmers, but all the private members guys came here to protect his NOR...delete this i forget it. Cheers

infact we should not delete this thead its a good lesson for others to learn in future.

All,

OK, I just poured a fresh cup of tea and went back to read every single message in this thread.

Here's the way it looks to me:

I believe that BJplayer was making an honest and sincere effort to attempt to get a small group together on Skype in order to interact with like minded baccarat players. I do NOT believe there was anything nefarious in his plans or offer.

BJplayer was not attempting the overthrow of the forum or anything else so self serving. This appeared to merely be an attempt to join up and talk, play, and perhaps eventually meet with like minded, registered members of this forum.

For some reason the conversation drifted away from that and a small shouting match erupted. Perhaps a clash of egos from "Type A" personalities. We've all been there in our youth (and some later!) but we're aware that these things happen.

Hopefully the thread will get back on track for arranging a Skype or internet live play chat otherwise it could very well be closed in a day or so. Nothing would stop anyone from starting another thread that was similar, as long as it remains civil.

With that said, I have given DarkValeor a two day "time out" warning for "conduct unbecoming an officer". At least that's what they called it in the military when I got it. (Nothing to see here, move along). A private message has been sent to explain the reasoning.

As most of the private members are also reading this thread, everyone will be aware of its current status.

As the private members also know, we have our "arguments" too, but they are always within good, social guidelines for serious, adult baccarat players. A new idea does NOT need to turn into a shouting match if it is not ready for prime time. That's why it's an idea and not a full fledged plan of attack.

So, let's see how the next few days go and if need be, this thread will close. For the time being, it should at least demonstrate how quickly something can go wrong once rumors and bad information start being tossed around like facts.

Thanks for reading this.

MVS (Adult Day Care Administrator)