Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi jsintl

We have covered a lot on 221 recently and many members having success

It is a cancellation system or reverse labouchere

It does call for high bets sometimes and therefore it does need to be managed properly

That's what we have done

My opinion is it works if managed properly and its good in that its mechanical so beginners if they follow the rules can play it without having to make subjective decisions.

2 things you must get past in order to play this is the 200 units required

Although you don't need anywhere near that most times it is required and you should not play with less

The second thing is the high bets called for - 10 - 20 times base level which is high but if you follow the rules you will not place bets this high often and you will have confidence that the method will cancel out before you burn your 200 units

200 units is your lifetime BR and also your session BR

This method does not have sessions like other methods it has a sequence or win goal and you play until you reach that and then do it again

The only reason you would play sessions is if time prevented you from reaching win goal and you needed more time later to complete it.

A member just reported 5 x 5 unit sequences completed on roulette in very short time playing purely mechanically

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, brad01 said:

Hi jsintl

We have covered a lot on 221 recently and many members having success

It is a cancellation system or reverse labouchere

It does call for high bets sometimes and therefore it does need to be managed properly

That's what we have done

My opinion is it works if managed properly and its good in that its mechanical so beginners if they follow the rules can play it without having to make subjective decisions.

2 things you must get past in order to play this is the 200 units required

Although you don't need anywhere near that most times it is required and you should not play with less

The second thing is the high bets called for - 10 - 20 times base level which is high but if you follow the rules you will not place bets this high often and you will have confidence that the method will cancel out before you burn your 200 units

200 units is your lifetime BR and also your session BR

This method does not have sessions like other methods it has a sequence or win goal and you play until you reach that and then do it again

The only reason you would play sessions is if time prevented you from reaching win goal and you needed more time later to complete it.

A member just reported 5 x 5 unit sequences completed on roulette in very short time playing purely mechanically

 

Thanks Brad01.  So, this is also being used in Roulette.  I know that cancellation will result in high bets and it will be helpful if you can avoid those things to happen by your twist.  Thanks again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello jsintl

Well I started using it on roulette as I play MDB+ / NOR on baccarat for units 10 x more

I mostly flat bet and to maintain a high hit rate it requires a lot of concentration and its a grind sometimes

When I play 221 I relax more as its mechanical and I bet more hands and its good to play on roulette as its a break form bacc

But a 2.7% house edge is higher than 0.5% on bacc so its smarter to play it on bacc

It works on any 50/50 game and I played it today on THE BIG WHEEL by just betting 1:1

My advice if you are interested is join up and I'll teach you how to play and then win 40 sequences on practise and then invest 200 units whether it be $1 units online or $5 units at real casino

Win 40 sequences for real and take your investment back

Then either double your bank and unit size or make a spare bank and keep playing the same

Its a sure money earner

I made 3 sequences today at real casino and abiut 5 online so far

 

Yes we have to do everything we can to ensure bets stay low but we also must use the BR to cancel the sequence as quick as possible as a long sequence is just as bad as high bets and sometimes worse 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, brad01 said:

Hello jsintl

Well I started using it on roulette as I play MDB+ / NOR on baccarat for units 10 x more

I mostly flat bet and to maintain a high hit rate it requires a lot of concentration and its a grind sometimes

When I play 221 I relax more as its mechanical and I bet more hands and its good to play on roulette as its a break form bacc

But a 2.7% house edge is higher than 0.5% on bacc so its smarter to play it on bacc

It works on any 50/50 game and I played it today on THE BIG WHEEL by just betting 1:1

My advice if you are interested is join up and I'll teach you how to play and then win 40 sequences on practise and then invest 200 units whether it be $1 units online or $5 units at real casino

Win 40 sequences for real and take your investment back

Then either double your bank and unit size or make a spare bank and keep playing the same

Its a sure money earner

I made 3 sequences today at real casino and abiut 5 online so far

 

Yes we have to do everything we can to ensure bets stay low but we also must use the BR to cancel the sequence as quick as possible as a long sequence is just as bad as high bets and sometimes worse 

 

 

Hi Brad01,

If it is more mechanical, then TBL is the most appropriate bet selection to employ.  If you can avoid the TT, then you will do okey.  By the way, do you know where 221 came from?

Thanks again.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi jsintl

I understand your logic that TBL would be the most appropriate bet selection to play but I personally do not use it.

From my testing results actually show that in fact any bet selection over time will perform the same.

This all comes back to the 50/50 stats and even tbl will not win over time and all methods will have winning, losing, and break even streaks

However depending on where you play one method may perform better due to casino dependant bias

But anyway I use OTBL M2 all the time

The way we have fine tuned 221 is the following

50% rule to protect from losing streaks

aggressive cancellation for winning steaks

smoothing of sequences

 

I know 221 from the book 'the midas touch'

I read it 10 years ago but could not make it work

now I can

anyone who wants mechanical method to win 50/50 game I recommend to join

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Jsintl. 221 works great. As Brad pointed out, it's mechanical and easy to do. I love it, because when i play it, i know i will end my play session in profit. If you also follow the 50% rule, you will do even better. Keith and others are going to play this method on a casino tonight. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't have much time to play today, so i only got  to play 11 sequences with 221. Largest drawdown was 13 units. If you use 1$ units, thats 55$ in profit. Even better if you use 5 or 10$ units, it would be 275$ or 550$ in profit. That's pretty damn good to me!

Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you know how to win your unit size will increase when you double your bank. $1 units is good to start as its a $200 investment. Depend on how often you play you could finish 40 sequences in a few days or a few weeks. Then take your money back and play with profit.

Yes as you get better drawdown is minimal but you need 200 units on hand for a worst case.

anyone starting needs to complete at least 40 sequences without a loss. If you can do that you are ready. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, brad01 said:

Hi jsintl

I understand your logic that TBL would be the most appropriate bet selection to play but I personally do not use it.

From my testing results actually show that in fact any bet selection over time will perform the same.

This all comes back to the 50/50 stats and even tbl will not win over time and all methods will have winning, losing, and break even streaks

However depending on where you play one method may perform better due to casino dependant bias

But anyway I use OTBL M2 all the time

The way we have fine tuned 221 is the following

50% rule to protect from losing streaks

aggressive cancellation for winning steaks

smoothing of sequences

 

I know 221 from the book 'the midas touch'

I read it 10 years ago but could not make it work

now I can

 

anyone who wants mechanical method to win 50/50 game I recommend to join

 

 

HI Brad01 & Fredda,

Thanks again for the input.  Not quite familiar with OTBLM2 snd 50% rule (is this your stop loss).  

Best regards,

jsintl

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi jsintl

I thought by some of the things you said that you were not a beginner

I thought you may have been a previous member

you understand TBL then you should understand OTBL which is opposite

I don't want to go into OTBL M2 here

Anyone who wants to learn it should study NOR

Its basic NOR stuff

Its just a variation of OTBL

Like I said it doesn't matter what method you use they will all perform the same over time

Its what you are comfortable with and believe wins well for you

Unless you have data from STATS FOR PROFIT to back up that say repeats are higher than expected in the casino you play at then you would play repeats only

50% rule is like a stop loss but this method has no stop loss

you must be prepared to put your 200 units on the line to complete your sequence

50% rule protects it form bad runs to get you thru

You do need some balls at the start and some stats of completed sequences to make you feel more confident until you see how well it works

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jsintl said:

 

 

HI Brad01 & Fredda,

Thanks again for the input.  Not quite familiar with OTBLM2 snd 50% rule (is this your stop loss).  

Best regards,

jsintl

 

 

 

 

OTBLM2 = otbl4 Mode 2 (if that helps ),

People keep adding unnecessary acronyms

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

  Sorry I haven't been around much, I had to tend to my other businesses for a while.  I just contracted with the programmer for some upgrades to the Stats for Profits system in order to upgrade the 2-2-1 options and setup comparisons between different systems.  Within the next one to two weeks we will be able to run simulations on 2-2-1 with Player vs banker, opposites vs repeats and tb4l vs otb4l.  There are several threads in the Premium forums regarding 221 and of course that includes full access to the Stats for Profits system!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2016 at 4:30 PM, Fedda said:

I didn't have much time to play today, so i only got  to play 11 sequences with 221. Largest drawdown was 13 units. If you use 1$ units, thats 55$ in profit. Even better if you use 5 or 10$ units, it would be 275$ or 550$ in profit. That's pretty damn good to me!

Hi Fedda,

Are you also using Brad01 betting selection which is OTBLM2?

You look happy using 221 strategy.  How long have you been using this strategy and do you use it on B&M or online.

Thanks,

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Jsintl. Yes sometimes. He use it because he feel most comfortable playing that way. I have used this strategy on and off for a few years. But last few months this has been the  strategy i have used most, since i have gotten more confidence in it. I just love it. Today i have played 17 sequences. +85 units.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2016 at 5:33 AM, brad01 said:

Hello jsintl

Well I started using it on roulette as I play MDB+ / NOR on baccarat for units 10 x more

I mostly flat bet and to maintain a high hit rate it requires a lot of concentration and its a grind sometimes

When I play 221 I relax more as its mechanical and I bet more hands and its good to play on roulette as its a break form bacc

But a 2.7% house edge is higher than 0.5% on bacc so its smarter to play it on bacc

It works on any 50/50 game and I played it today on THE BIG WHEEL by just betting 1:1

My advice if you are interested is join up and I'll teach you how to play and then win 40 sequences on practise and then invest 200 units whether it be $1 units online or $5 units at real casino

Win 40 sequences for real and take your investment back

Then either double your bank and unit size or make a spare bank and keep playing the same

Its a sure money earner

I made 3 sequences today at real casino and abiut 5 online so far

 

Yes we have to do everything we can to ensure bets stay low but we also must use the BR to cancel the sequence as quick as possible as a long sequence is just as bad as high bets and sometimes worse 

 

 

Hi Brad01 & Fedda,

I have now joined the private forum and will have lots to learn about this 221 strategy.  See you there.

Thanks,

jsintl

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use