• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
wolfat
9 hours ago, ozscouser1 said:

LMFAO...Again I have to clean coffee off my keyboard...:lol:

sorryyyyy

when will come to Sidney Ill buy a new one for you!

LOL

Edited by wolfat
  • Like 1

bacclover

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ECD

• BigChips

• wolfat

• brad01

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could not agree more with that statement.  The best teacher I ever had, shared the truth of..."it's one thing to know what to do, and quite another matter in knowing HOW to.  The teacher/leader, mus

Absolute rubbish...it was two shoes playing red and green. The question has to be asked...Why would you be still be playing red and green chips after playing an invincible system for several days

I think Ellis is too experienced and too smart to believe it.  He would tell you its what his students want (a simple system that plays every hand), so he is just a system designer fulfilling a demand

Posted Images

It seems the site which cannot be named was actually based on a well thought-out business model.  Came across the original Business Plan put together by some no-name Canadian business consulting firm (likely they were never paid for their work).  Check out page 26 from the Business Plan which depicts the life cycle of a baccarat system:

5971e57a2d8e2_CFClifecyclev2.thumb.jpg.4b10ac92003a9e5ef549eecc5c8b5fb8.jpg

Wow, never knew how well they planned it out.  But clearly this is the model that has been in use by a certain system-seller for some time.  I can think of, oh about 7-8 systems, which have gone through this entire 7 phase life cycle.  But I'm sure the poor souls at the unmentioned site think this time it's different.

Based on recent posts over there, it seems ANB is currently in phases 4 and 5.  Won't be long until the next "new idea" emerges.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, way2fast said:

It seems the site which cannot be named was actually based on a well thought-out business model.  Came across the original Business Plan put together by some no-name Canadian business consulting firm (likely they were never paid for their work).  Check out page 26 from the Business Plan which depicts the life cycle of a baccarat system:

5971e57a2d8e2_CFClifecyclev2.thumb.jpg.4b10ac92003a9e5ef549eecc5c8b5fb8.jpg

Wow, never knew how well they planned it out.  But clearly this is the model that has been in use by a certain system-seller for some time.  I can think of, oh about 7-8 systems, which have gone through this entire 7 phase life cycle.  But I'm sure the poor souls at the unmentioned site think this time it's different.

Based on recent posts over there, it seems ANB is currently in phases 4 and 5.  Won't be long until the next "new idea" emerges.

I think you forgot to add somewhere around 3 and 4 of the CFC Secret Business Plan "extensive testing completed by outside source" (Carlos)... always confirming a ridiculously high hit rate on paper but never seems to come up with the goods in real play. I'm not sure that Carlos should count as an outside source given what he is usually sniffing.:o What I do find surprising is that Ellis with his 160 IQ still hasn't worked out yet why his dirty underwear keeps disappearing.:confused:

And you are correct...Phase 4 and Phase 5 are definitely currently in the works, even to the point of admitting that they have to do something about preventing the ridiculously high bets that ANB can reach. The 3 4 5 Progression has been mentioned as a possible solution, but in all seriousness and in the spirit of goodwill and reconciliation, I would go a step further and offer for consideration "Oz's NON Patented SECRET WEAPON...The 6 7 8 Progression"...(The Progression you use when you don't really use a progression)....My BAD!...It's already been done.:lol:

Funny how PJ...you and I and others experienced and exposed those same problems after limited testing and it took this long for a 160 IQ and an "undie sniffing outside source tester":) to pick up on it...

Go figure...

Edited by ECD

BTW: Memo to Way2fast..."Nailed it":lol:

That was seriously funny shit but seriously true as well.

Phase 7 was another coffee spitter...LOL

Edited by ECD
  • Like 1
  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
wolfat

Guys, really, I sold my TV, this is the best show EVER! 

pls don't stop...

an heartbroken fan

• Like 2

bacclover