Jump to content

Strategic Baccarat Interface Total Shoe Tally


Recommended Posts

To all those interested parties on the fence about joining the private forum,  as of 01-18-18 there are 1,557 shoes that have been uploaded by premium members.  The shoes are real, and have been recorded from casinos all over the world.   There is no forum that that offers this amount of REAL shoes and advice from REAL players that play for a living, not like other forums where they make unrealistic "War-Stories" while play the shoe backwards and tell you they were +672 units using 7, 8, 9 unit progressions up as you win.  You can look at the shoes as a whole or play them one hand at a time.  

You are doing yourself an incredible disservice to yourself and to your potential game.   Jump in head first and join BTC!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ECD
change
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

While you're at it, can you also look at why the bottom part of the casino list drop down menu in SB is not sorting and when I add a casino, it does not automatically appear in the list the next time I use it.

Also, when entering a shoe, after the 1st shoe is uploaded, can we have the date default to the same day so we don't have to keep entering it again and again? For the most part, players are playing multiple shoes in the same casino and on the same day, so the date and casino name should stay the same after entering the first shoe, UNLESS the next shoe is from a different casino or a different date.

Thanks

CT70

 

Edited by ECD
Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyBaccarat
1 hour ago, CT70 said:

While you're at it, can you also look at why the bottom part of the casino list drop down menu in SB is not sorting and when I add a casino, it does not automatically appear in the list the next time I use it.

Also, when entering a shoe, after the 1st shoe is uploaded, can we have the date default to the same day so we don't have to keep entering it again and again? For the most part, players are playing multiple shoes in the same casino and on the same day, so the date and casino name should stay the same after entering the first shoe, UNLESS the next shoe is from a different casino or a different date.

Thanks

CT70

 

Keith,

I agree with what CT is saying here about auto-populating the casino name and date when entering shoes with the last one entered. At first I was entering only 8-10 shoes at a time and didn't mind selecting them each time. Now I am entering them 30 or 40 at a time. Having them auto-populate would make entering easier.

Thanks,

Jim

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2018 at 7:46 AM, JimmyBaccarat said:

Keith,

I agree with what CT is saying here about auto-populating the casino name and date when entering shoes with the last one entered. At first I was entering only 8-10 shoes at a time and didn't mind selecting them each time. Now I am entering them 30 or 40 at a time. Having them auto-populate would make entering easier.

Thanks,

Jim

Welcome back you obnoxious little shit...I was starting to worry. :) Hope you are having increasing success at the tables.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, varmenti said:

Question? Why would anyone ever even think about wanting to play a full shoe at a baccarat table?

this has got to be one of the worst things anyone could ever do at a baccarat table.

I'm not sure what you are talking about...Do you mean that "betting every hand of the shoe is a bad thing" which pretty much anyone with half a brain would agree? or do you mean "playing the entire shoe while making selective bets" is a bad thing?..or do you mean "uploading entire shoes to Strategic Baccarat" is a bad thing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are talking a full 8 deck shoe here... I've yet to hear anything positive coming from gamblers making progress on the game from playing a full shoe. In the 25+ years of playing Baccarat I still think it's a "Bad bet" Hey sorry for coming on so strong with my questions but just sharing some experience. I find that the many strategies posted on these forums, some are awesome and completely do'able but "utilizing only the first 50 cards of every shoe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, varmenti said:

We are talking a full 8 deck shoe here... I've yet to hear anything positive coming from gamblers making progress on the game from playing a full shoe. In the 25+ years of playing Baccarat I still think it's a "Bad bet" Hey sorry for coming on so strong with my questions but just sharing some experience. I find that the many strategies posted on these forums, some are awesome and completely do'able but "utilizing only the first 50 cards of every shoe.

1

Firstly...Are you talking 50 cards or 50 Hands?...It is kinda important.

I'm still not sure if you are talking about betting every hand (even if only to the first 50 cards) or opting out of the shoe after 11 or 12 hands which is roughly 50 cards but still betting every hand. Most shoes require 10 or 12 hands just to see evidence of "History"... anyone who thinks they don't need previous history to win at Baccarat is simply playing guessing games. 

BTW: I often play the whole shoe but mostly making fewer than 50% of available bets...I let the shoe and the state of my session Bankroll decide whether to continue to the end. Most shoes have at least one sweet spot and often it doesn't materialise until near the end of the shoe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) 50 cards (average 20 hands)

2) Betting every hand from the start but.... there will be a time when you will see a "50/50" in many of the shoes... I avoid betting those ones.

3) In single play, I've been using the $200+ to determine hands played at each table.

4) (Never look back when walking away from a table streak) I used to stay till the end of a long streak and although I would make an extra $1000-$1500 at those tables, I find in the long run it's better to make $200/table and walking away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, varmenti said:

1) 50 cards (average 20 hands)

2) Betting every hand from the start but.... there will be a time when you will see a "50/50" in many of the shoes... I avoid betting those ones.

3) In single play, I've been using the $200+ to determine hands played at each table.

4) (Never look back when walking away from a table streak) I used to stay till the end of a long streak and although I would make an extra $1000-$1500 at those tables, I find in the long run it's better to make $200/table and walking away. 

 

1) 50 cards (average 20 hands)...What game are you playing because it sure ain't Baccarat...Leastwise not any Baccarat Shoe that I've ever seen.

Minimum of 4 cards per hand...50 cards divided by 4 = 12 Hands max and most likely less.

If you are betting every hand from the start...you are playing a "Guessing Game" 

I make my living playing Baccarat...It is my sole source of income and I figure that I know a little about the game. As such...I have no wish to continue this conversation or I am likely to say something that I shouldn't.

It is better that we agree to disagree...Everyone is entitled to an opinion

Memo to Keith: Those "Anger Management" classes that you recommended are working a real treat...Leastwise when I'm not drinking...:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Each hand is usually at least 4 cards, and in swine cases 5, or even 6. But for arguments sake let’s use 4. 50 cards divided by 4 is only 12 hands. I don’t see how you can get a feel for the shoe so quickly. You are likely to have a better hit rate if you gain some history before betting. 

Please explain using $200+ to determine hands at table. I don’t understand what you mean.

I kind of agree with not staying on the straight line run until the end of the streak, but again, history on THAT side may tell you something of what that side is doing. Finally, if you’re already up in the shoe, and you’ve made at least 1 unit on the run, then yes it’s ok to ride it out till the end.However in the beginning of a shoe, I like to bank a few units and get ahead before taking more risk than necessary.

CT70

Link to post
Share on other sites

My apology. I should have said 20 hands (60-100 cards) sorry guys.

My average table goal is normally reached minimum 6 hands to 12 hands. very seldom do I ever reach 20 hands to make $200.

I've been partner betting the last 5 years, it's been a while playing single games.

Edited by varmenti
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ozscouser1 said:

1) 50 cards (average 20 hands)...What game are you playing because it sure ain't Baccarat...Leastwise not any Baccarat Shoe that I've ever seen.

Minimum of 4 cards per hand...50 cards divided by 4 = 12 Hands max and most likely less.

If you are betting every hand from the start...you are playing a "Guessing Game" 

I make my living playing Baccarat...It is my sole source of income and I figure that I know a little about the game. As such...I have no wish to continue this conversation or I am likely to say something that I shouldn't.

It is better that we agree to disagree...Everyone is entitled to an opinion

Memo to Keith: Those "Anger Management" classes that you recommended are working a real treat...Leastwise when I'm not drinking...:)

Again, My apologies for the mistake. 

I also wanted to mention something i've incorporated in with the betting is the XXX (3 mistakes) within the baccarat shoe along with the "No Bet" 50/50

Example:

if shoe starts off BPTBBBPBBPPPBPPPBPPBPPPPP (The Bolded is X'd out and not counted in the shoe after 3 in a row. Instead treated as a mistake)

Edited by varmenti
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
kachatz1

Hey Varmint.

Nice to see a newbie posting about their exploits on the forum.

          -Especially one with 25years experience playing Baccarat...

Hoping you put your opening -round- jitters aside , and please continue to share with us how playing “ Partner Betting” works? Watched your video, and seems awfully tempting...

( thinking there are many on our forum who have contemplated this)

          -with those kind of results, thinking you and Wifey might consider an extra “date night” or two...

Also, where do you play?

Edited by kachatz1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyBaccarat
12 hours ago, ozscouser1 said:

Welcome back you obnoxious little shit...I was starting to worry. :) Hope you are having increasing success at the tables.

Little? Who you calling "little"!!! At 275# I make most goalies (for you soccer fans) look like waterboys! LOL

And if you are not careful, I just might swing by Australia when I go to Singapore later this year and bring this "little" frame of mine to whomp on your (excuse my French!) at the Baccarat table from all of the studying I have been doing learning how to "Read the Shoe". Then afterwards, I'll buy you a cold brew! LOL :lol: 

Can't be serving two masters - either positng on the forum or studying/learning/practicing how to RTS. Which one is going to make me more money to buy you that cold brew? :)

Ohhhh...........

And by the way...........

You didn't think I entered those 800 shoes into the Strategic Baccarat Interface just for your benefit! :o No sireee! It is an invaluable tool to learning how to Read the Shoe. (Thanks Keith for creating it!) It is worth the price of the Premium membership even if I do nothing else with/on the forum!

Edited by JimmyBaccarat
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
ungchinhw18

And think about it:Why would the house promote tracking when it could cause them great loss? They encourage it because they know it isn’t going to allow much leverage on winning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
kachatz1

Math 

Statistics

Sadistics

( they are all at work here...)...I understand Varmint been banned....Bad Beat? Or worth it?

but...

Tracking??

( that’s what this forum is AllAbout...)

This ain’t BJ.

UStillThere.?..I’ll grant you that won’t nobody sell $1.99 cards in the gift shop, 2uORMe, less it would FUU

But BAC?

Hmmmmmmmmn.

Smarter minds will prevail....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...