Jump to content

BTC SUITE APP Featuring ORE, V87 and ST v87 Version 8 is live! Read below how to update


Recommended Posts

Hi XDN,

I would guess the red bar indicates the number of 2nd Liners in the shoe (2iar), where as the blue bar is indicating the number of 1iar in the shoe so far. This colour coding would make it easier and quicker to identify trends. e.g. chopping shoe verses a potential run shoe. So far it looks a good S40 shoe. 

H

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purchased the BTCApp Suite yesterday, and wanted to comment how impressed I was with the App.  I am using the App on a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and it performs so smoothly. No lag, and the colour is so good.  Using the App is so easy. The keyboard is a good size and entering data is quick and easy with your finger. Playing on Stadium baccarat with 25 sec between hands is a breeze, and plenty of time to look at the next hand. Today I played a few previously completed shoes to get use to the layout and understand what information was showing. Then I went down to the casino to play some Stadium.  I still used my normal strategy where I am aiming to get 3 units out of the shoe, but with the App I wanted to see if the figures would re enforce my original selection. They did in nearly all cases which certainly lifted my confidence with the selected bet. I obviously took notes and then reflected on the shoe afterwards. I was focusing on the average score for both sides, plus the MC for each side, and looking at trending on each side through the 'green arrows'. So if I got a significantly higher average on 1 side, which also showed a higher MC on that side, and 2 or 3 green arrows that were trending upwards, then I felt I had a good betting opportunity, and I did. So often I saw 2 or 3 green arrows going up on 1 side, while on the other side a red downward arrow would appear corresponding with that sides average starting to decrease. Obviously this doesn't mean this situation would always win, however when combined with my original selection, it certainly strengthened my confidence to bet at that time. The above also showed up in a run on a particular side, however, interestingly, on some runs depending on the scores, those green trending arrows would flatten out to be yellow, and the other side started to show a single green upwards arrow. Once or twice I noticed this happen, and as anticipated the run stopped and jumped to the other side. One of the shoes was more choppy with 1, 2's  and 3's mainly, but those 3 variables mentioned above were able to indicate a potential SS which did eventuate for about 8-10 hands.  So I noticed a lot in the few shoes I played today and look forward to tomorrow's shoes. 

This was a good purchase and certainly money well spent IMO.  Well done to Keith, XDN and others involved in the development of this App.

H

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hellboy said:

Hi XDN,

I would guess the red bar indicates the number of 2nd Liners in the shoe (2iar), where as the blue bar is indicating the number of 1iar in the shoe so far. This colour coding would make it easier and quicker to identify trends. e.g. chopping shoe verses a potential run shoe. So far it looks a good S40 shoe. 

H

Yep, you got it!

The color coding is there to help visualize the the most recent movement and changes. In other words, it signals "What is hot" right now. These little visual cues can really help speed up assessment of a shoe.

Red = Hot

Green = Neutral

Blue = Cold

In the (made up) example screenshot below.....

1s1 (Comined) is way ahead of 1g2...but it's "Cold",  to show the *recent* change from 1's to 2's

1g2 (Combined) is behind but it's "Hot" to show the *recent* change from 1's to 2's

The app defaults to "2 of the last 3 Count Events." If 2 of the last 3 count events are 1g2 (in our example) then 1g2 is "Hot" and 1s1 is "Cold." There is also a setting to tune it to your liking, 1 of 2, 3 of 4 etc.

The "What's Hot" feature compares the individual V87 counts as follows.

1s1 vs 1g2        2s2 vs 2g3      3s3 vs 3g4

The App update will be coming out soon!

image.png

Edited by XDN
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was playing online this afternoon using my Samsung tablet.  Using a split screen I had no problem having the BTC App on the top half of the screen and the casino screen on the bottom half of the screen.  Everything was easy and worked well.  With my 'S' pen, I could make make notes and take screenshots easily. 

H

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hellboy said:

I was playing online this afternoon using my Samsung tablet.  Using a split screen I had no problem having the BTC App on the top half of the screen and the casino screen on the bottom half of the screen.  Everything was easy and worked well.  With my 'S' pen, I could make make notes and take screenshots easily. 

H

Did you win or lose? How good was the App in making your decisions?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you GerryM, good questions. Yes I did win using the BTC App in a couple of different ways. My normal game centres around a Hybrid OT approach which also fits into Kevin's 87% approach. So I am looking for 2-3 units in each shoe I play. If I get 2 units quickly I will usually try to get the 3rd unit. If I miss I will stop for that shoe. Boring for a lot of players, but it minimises the big 'V' (variance) IMO, and thus I can have more confidence in my bets. I purchased the BTC App to see if I could get greater confirmation of the bets I was placing, and see if I could raise my win goals from 2-3 up to 3-4 units per shoe. Keith and XDN's video discussion using some of the variables with your own system, certainly got my interest. I have only been using the BTC App for 2 days and will be heading off soon to play again. Things I mentioned in a post above are proving to be relevant. In its current form the BTC App is an added tool to your own selection method. However in saying that, if you have plenty of patience, a few bets will stand out as winning bets, particularly in that 2-5 range of a repeat run.  Above I mentioned a couple of different ways I have been winning using the BTC App.

1. Confirming my pre defined bets I am looking for. So if the ST is ahead on my bet selection, the MC is there and maybe 1 or 2 green arrows are there, I am more confident to make the bet planned. Of course if those things are not there I may hesitate and not bet, with the planned bet winning anyhow. But I have only been using the BTC App a couple of days and still on a learning curve.  2. The other way I have won is when the points mentioned above are NOT confirming my bet, e.g. there might be a big disparity between my original selection and the other side. There maybe red arrows going down rather than green arrows going up. So I will NOT bet, and this has saved me a couple of potential losing units over the last 2 days also. Hope this is of some help.  Players will find their own way to use the BTC App, but as long as your own approach is sound, then the BTC App can only help IMO.

H

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

 EVERYTHING YOU EVER SEEN B4, Wants you to believe you can’t beat the game in the long term

        - Hey, Gerry

  —- Thinking by now you know that ‘ winning ‘ more than you lose in a given shoe is proportionate to how “ directionally accurate” your game choices are 

          — simply put, you win by making-better than a 50/50 bet based upon results thus-far in the shoe you are playing,

                   - N.O.T.  That every shoe will be 50/50 results!

The way to win in the short term is to play what the shoe is giving you…not 50/50, just play ‘ what is winning the shoe’…it’s usually going to continue…meaning NOT EVERY TIME…just usually it will keep winning

Which is why 5D is the best I can come up with…Why I have been playing it consistently for 7 years now…

Thinking I have demonstrated to a whole bunch of folks, in actual play, 

          - WHEN,WHERE,WHY,HOW 5D works…

It gets me above 60% session win rate. Over and over…

It is almost always “directionally accurate”…means it points you to how2-win , most of the time!

why? Because it’s based on the statistics governing each shoe…it plays accordingly 

Hey, look…many have played side-by-side with me … I have won and lost, but I win way more often than losing…

And it’s all about 5D…anybody shows me something wins more often, let’s hear it?..plain to say, nothing better…

Quote

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
16 hours ago, Hellboy said:

Thank you GerryM, good questions. Yes I did win using the BTC App in a couple of different ways. My normal game centres around a Hybrid OT approach which also fits into Kevin's 87% approach. So I am looking for 2-3 units in each shoe I play. If I get 2 units quickly I will usually try to get the 3rd unit. If I miss I will stop for that shoe. Boring for a lot of players, but it minimises the big 'V' (variance) IMO, and thus I can have more confidence in my bets. I purchased the BTC App to see if I could get greater confirmation of the bets I was placing, and see if I could raise my win goals from 2-3 up to 3-4 units per shoe. Keith and XDN's video discussion using some of the variables with your own system, certainly got my interest. I have only been using the BTC App for 2 days and will be heading off soon to play again. Things I mentioned in a post above are proving to be relevant. In its current form the BTC App is an added tool to your own selection method. However in saying that, if you have plenty of patience, a few bets will stand out as winning bets, particularly in that 2-5 range of a repeat run.  Above I mentioned a couple of different ways I have been winning using the BTC App.

1. Confirming my pre defined bets I am looking for. So if the ST is ahead on my bet selection, the MC is there and maybe 1 or 2 green arrows are there, I am more confident to make the bet planned. Of course if those things are not there I may hesitate and not bet, with the planned bet winning anyhow. But I have only been using the BTC App a couple of days and still on a learning curve.  2. The other way I have won is when the points mentioned above are NOT confirming my bet, e.g. there might be a big disparity between my original selection and the other side. There maybe red arrows going down rather than green arrows going up. So I will NOT bet, and this has saved me a couple of potential losing units over the last 2 days also. Hope this is of some help.  Players will find their own way to use the BTC App, but as long as your own approach is sound, then the BTC App can only help IMO.

H

 A shoe a day? eZ…

3 units a shoe? (That’s a 1,000 ( thousand) units + a year …)

NoWonderIKeepdoingThis

5D, 4D, V87…S40, AD1…w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r …uptoU

You Can find something better than BeatTheCasino?

 

 

         (sign up, as fast as U can…) 

 

I would…

 

 

Just saying…

Edited by kachatz1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

 EVERYTHING YOU EVER SEEN B4, Wants you to believe you can’t beat the game in the long term

        - Hey, Gerry

  —- Thinking by now you know that ‘ winning ‘ more than you lose in a given shoe is proportionate to how “ directionally accurate” your game choices are 

          — simply put, you win by making-better than a 50/50 bet based upon results thus-far in the shoe you are playing,

                   - N.O.T.  That every shoe will be 50/50 results!

The way to win in the short term is to play what the shoe is giving you…not 50/50, just play ‘ what is winning the shoe’…it’s usually going to continue…meaning NOT EVERY TIME…just usually it will keep winning

Which is why 5D is the best I can come up with…Why I have been playing it consistently for 7 years now…

Thinking I have demonstrated to a whole bunch of folks, in actual play, 

          - WHEN,WHERE,WHY,HOW 5D works…

It gets me above 60% session win rate. Over and over…

It is almost always “directionally accurate”…means it points you to how2-win , most of the time!

why? Because it’s based on the statistics governing each shoe…it plays accordingly 

Hey, look…many have played side-by-side with me … I have won and lost, but I win way more often than losing…

And it’s all about 5D…anybody shows me something wins more often, let’s hear it?..plain to say, nothing better…

Quote

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are just waiting for google to approve the update for the app. We will be going form version 7.0 to 8.0 a major update adding the v87 side of things and also the shoe type prediction on the ST Side.

We will be releasing the logic it uses to calculate the  shoe type to get some conversation and insight that others may have to make the logic better.  By Logic we mean what statistics does the app look at to make a recommendation and how much is each weighted. 

Enable Recommendations.jpg

ORE Approach.jpg

V87b.jpg

recommend SS.jpg

recommend choppy.jpg

  • Like 3
You can tell the winners and honest players by how many times they admit they lost 
not by how many times they say they won.

Need Information Messenger

https://m.me/beatthecasinodotcom

司奇士

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the above looks good and looking forward to using the new inclusions. 

I have been using the BTC Suite for a week or so with about 30 played shoes. I have been looking at the 2nd line. I have found the highest average score on the current side to be helpful in predicting a 2nd line result or not. I have been using 7 as the row indicator length to keep the average recent.  So I have started at hand 8 in the shoe. In play if I had a player or Banker result and the average score was in front, +/- a green arrow, and the MC was there, I would bet for the 2nd liners.  This worked well throughout the shoes.  The best result I found was that it eliminated a number of  potential 2 liner bets. Of course some of the eliminated bets won.  In a number of shoes for example there were 29-30 betting opportunities for the 2nd line, but this was reduced to 19-20 potential bets in most cases, and I would win around 12 of these bets. Of course clustering of 2nd liners would give better results, but that would depend on shoe sections. My aim was to get 3 winning bets and finish.  ZZ are always difficult for 2nd line players depending on their patience, however the BTC Suite certainly helped in this situation as well.  Obviously only a small sample size here and too early for conclusions, however an interesting path to explore more. The new upgrades coming may also add to further results. 

H

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Keith Smith changed the title to BTC SUITE APP Featuring ORE, V87 and ST v87 Version 8 is live! Read below how to update

If you have purchased the app just go to the play store and find the app again and click update.
If you could  a nice review in Google at that time it would help us please.

update.jpg

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

image.png

The v87 approach is added as the second tab within the Suite

image.png

 

  • Like 1
You can tell the winners and honest players by how many times they admit they lost 
not by how many times they say they won.

Need Information Messenger

https://m.me/beatthecasinodotcom

司奇士

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

Just tried the new updated app on a few shoes, thanks. Just need to learn what to do with the info now!

Just an observation that might have come up earlier in the thread, not sure, but when I entered a tie on the first hand the app crashed. It seemed to only happen when a tie was the first result.

Maybe that's because ties don't matter first up?

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, new to all this.

Cheers.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is how to interpret the ST Statistics V87 w @kachatz1 working on today and then I will try to get some time carved out with @BronxAl for ORE.

  • Like 1
You can tell the winners and honest players by how many times they admit they lost 
not by how many times they say they won.

Need Information Messenger

https://m.me/beatthecasinodotcom

司奇士

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

If you are seriously trying to win,

        ( and I assume most everybody on this forum is..) 

YOU NEED THIS APP

shout-out to Eric and Keith for this app development…member price is immaterial compared to the benefits of this addition to your toolbox

Get it now.

     - the life you save is your own. 

                                        — AND, The Benefits ?


 
PRICELESS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bugfix for "Tie First Hand" bug, reported by @Hellboy and @Adz is now pushed to Google for review.

Googles review process can take hours to a couple of days. Either @Keith Smith or I will post when it's approved and ready for you to update.

 

BTW: Appreciate the feedback. I test exhaustively but it's hard to get every scenario. So if you get a bug, let me know. Thank you.

Edited by XDN
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I can't remember what ORE stands for.  Opposite repeat something?  On the run something?   The translations don't come up when I hover over many abbreviations, and many are not on the abbreviations list I looked up and printed.   This is starting to drive me nucking futs!!  Getting too old for this!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use