question about betting

Not sure if this is the right section to post, please move if needed.

I had a question about betting for the NOR system. When I am ready to jump into the shoe, do I just start with my standard betting of 12345, even if I lose my first hand?

For example, using s40, I bet banker and lose, do I now progress to a 2bet and still continue with my play or do I keep betting 1 until I win then progress to a 2bet?

Not sure if this is the right section to post, please move if needed.

I had a question about betting for the NOR system. When I am ready to jump into the shoe, do I just start with my standard betting of 12345, even if I lose my first hand?

For example, using s40, I bet banker and lose, do I now progress to a 2bet and still continue with my play or do I keep betting 1 until I win then progress to a 2bet?

Usually not. It depends on how much you know about the table and shoe before you sit down. But playing in the blind you are usually better off to flat bet at 1, if at all, until you know the system and mode that fits the shoe best.

Note that in the 17 posted trip shoes I often stayed at 1 for quite a while, sometimes too long. But at the Bethlehem Sands we were playing EVERY shoe completely in the blind.

You might already know a particular table has been favoring chop for the last several shoes. You would likely give S40 earlier credibility than if you were playing your first shoe and had no idea of what the table was favoring.

But, in general, the earlier you can start your prog the better off you are.

Also, nothing says you must go all the way to 4 when you first start betting your prog. You might want to go back to 1 on your first OTR bet or even skip it altogether until you have a better idea of the shoe.

This is why it is always best to start a table mid shoe. You know more. Never make a bet until you have good reason to do so. We don't play like the other players. They lose.

BTW, it is your question that is important. What thread you use is not important.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

You can still get NOR for $229 in the private forum by simply following the System 40 Paypal purchase link. . That gives you one month's access to the private forum after which it is $50 a month to stay a member of the private forum if you so choose.

NOR is in thread format in the private forum, under NOR approach. When we finish the hard copy Manual NOR will be $795.00.

Regards

Keith

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• 2 months later...