Low Risk flat bet System 40 Tweak

One of the approaches that I have been thinking about for a while is what is the best possible advantage for flat betting. Of course we all know that 1 in a rows over the long haul will be the most common event. Now to take that a step further, due to the card play advantage, Banker 1 in a rows will be the most common slightly over player.

From a mathematical perspective what would be the best bet in Baccarat? Betting only on Banker 1 in a rows. Most would think that to do this you simply wait for a player and then bet bank. No, the way to do it is wait for a Banker then bet player, if it goes to player you won and caught the Banker 1 in a row. If it didn't win, you stop till it switches sides again. No betting after Banker 2 in a row or longer. The only mathematical disadvantage is the card play odds that favor Bank. Find a game that favors 1 in a rows and you are a sure winner. Play the 1st game at $10 flat betting, if you lose a few units play the next game at $15. Any thoughts, ideas or tweaks? You will never pay a commission and you are betting on the MC event in Baccarat, Banker 1 in a rows and not paying commission.

This is very low risk. You will win many times by luck in random games and if you find a biased game that chops and like to play low risk, this is the way to go. It is a low risk tweak on 40. Plus 5 or minus 3 is a good win/loss . Stop then or after 10 bets if you are ahead.

Any one want to give it a shot?

K

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• Users

I played through some games with that tactic. There may be something to it. Worst game ended at hand #72 (-4). Got a high of (+7) in one games and in one shoe and ended up (+3) at shoe end. Most games seem to get a couple units with minimal down draw. Interesting. Perhaps a subtle flat bet increase, like Keith suggested, may be the answer (following a small loss shoe). A low risk Recoup tactic. Then when deficit is made up resume original flat bet.

RonD

I played through some games with that tactic. There may be something to it. Worst game ended at hand #72 (-4). Got a high of (+7) in one games and in one shoe and ended up (+3) at shoe end. Most games seem to get a couple units with minimal down draw. Interesting. Perhaps a subtle flat bet increase, like Keith suggested, may be the answer (following a small loss shoe). A low risk Recoup tactic. Then when deficit is made up resume original flat bet.

RonD

One of the tweaks I am trying is to determine if F would work on a game I am playing this with, I am seeing that it works better if it is an F banker game.

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School