"Intro to Pro Baccarat/ Basics of Nor" Seminar was awesome!

I want to thank all those who attended today's NOR / Intro to Pro Baccarat seminar today in LA. We had a great time. We had many seasoned players who, after the seminar, felt much more confident in their understanding of the NOR approach.

The seminar focused on understanding and applying the concepts of NOR. Participants got a 24 page workbook that accompanies the NOR and System 40 Manuals as well as a series of practice guides to take with them. We covered everything from handling the score card, the OR and SAP count, Lease Common Event, and got into detail on System 40. Next, we covered handling streaks, modes & OBt4l. The last few hours were spent practicing and learning how to determine what the shoe is telling you. We did a lot of hands on practicing and mocked up games online. By the end of the seminar, everyone was fired up. Some long time BTC members said they now understand NOR and Baccarat on a much deeper level. It was a great time for everyone. Here is some of the comments from the attendees:

"Steve explained the subjects that I was confused on." I understand which system to use, when to use it and why."- Neil

"I am happy to say I have a much better understanding of how to play NOR. I felt Steve did an excellent job at this seminar." Craig H (he flew in from Chicago)

" I'm very pleased and content with the seminar. I had bought the system 40 and NOR book, but in order to really understand the system you have to attend this seminar. I very highly reccomend it for Baccarat players to attend this seminar." J. Wilson

I will be doing a similar seminar in Vegas the weekend of the 25th. It will accompany the Black Jack Seminar. Anyone interested should sign up. The participants today also requested a full weekend of NOR training be scheduled sometime in the near future. Perhaps we will be able to accommodate.

Thanks again to everyone!!! I had a great time working with you. Let me know how you do and feel free to contact me if I can help in anyway!!

Steve

I want to thank all those who attended today's NOR / Intro to Pro Baccarat seminar today in LA. We had a great time. We had many seasoned players who, after the seminar, felt much more confident in their understanding of the NOR approach.

The seminar focused on understanding and applying the concepts of NOR. Participants got a 24 page workbook that accompanies the NOR and System 40 Manuals as well as a series of practice guides to take with them. We covered everything from handling the score card, the OR and SAP count, Lease Common Event, and got into detail on System 40. Next, we covered handling streaks, modes & OBt4l. The last few hours were spent practicing and learning how to determine what the shoe is telling you. We did a lot of hands on practicing and mocked up games online. By the end of the seminar, everyone was fired up. Some long time BTC members said they now understand NOR and Baccarat on a much deeper level. It was a great time for everyone. Here is some of the comments from the attendees:

"Steve explained the subjects that I was confused on." I understand which system to use, when to use it and why."- Neil

"I am happy to say I have a much better understanding of how to play NOR. I felt Steve did an excellent job at this seminar." Craig H (he flew in from Chicago)

" I'm very pleased and content with the seminar. I had bought the system 40 and NOR book, but in order to really understand the system you have to attend this seminar. I very highly reccomend it for Baccarat players to attend this seminar." J. Wilson

I will be doing a similar seminar in Vegas the weekend of the 25th. It will accompany the Black Jack Seminar. Anyone interested should sign up. The participants today also requested a full weekend of NOR training be scheduled sometime in the near future. Perhaps we will be able to accommodate.

Thanks again to everyone!!! I had a great time working with you. Let me know how you do and feel free to contact me if I can help in anyway!!

Steve

Guys, remember our motto: "Nobody gets left behind" - whatever it takes.