any powerful technique in blackjack?pls share

• Users

i just played blackjack for about 6months and i'm addicted to it but my play style is still sucks.basic strategy help me a lot but still i always lost.can someone advice?anyway, is it true that there is secrete code to win in blackjack?..when I browse the net I saw some site giving secrete codes.is this really true?i doubt..just want to confirm…if you have any other advice please post thanks

i just played blackjack for about 6months and i'm addicted to it but my play style is still sucks.basic strategy help me a lot but still i always lost.can someone advice?anyway, is it true that there is secrete code to win in blackjack?..when I browse the net I saw some site giving secrete codes.is this really true?i doubt..just want to confirm…if you have any other advice please post thanks

There is no secret code artbar. Winning takes study and practice. But here are some clues as to WHAT to study and practice:

Card Counting vs New Blackjack; which should you play?

1.) There are only two ways to play BJ. Card counting (CC) with Basic Strategy (BS) and New Blackjkack. (NBJ)

2.) CC considers one factor: the count determines your bet size. From there it always makes the BS play, right or wrong.

3.) CC generally assumes the dealer has a ten value card in the hole. This is correct 4 hands out of 13.

NBJ has an exceptionally accurate method of determining whether the hole card is high or low. This is all you need to know to make the best possible play decision.

"Clumping" is the fact that cards form clumps of mostly high, mostly low and random in the dealer shoe caused by the dealer always picking up the mostly low break cards first and then picking up the mostly high non break cards. Shuffling does not dissipate clumping, it enhances it.

4.) CC assumes all cards are random. This is correct about 10% of the time.

NBJ recognizes and utilizes clumping when it occurs. This is correct 100% of the time.

NBJ considers many factors including:

Table selection.

Which seat?

The number of players.

The degree of clumping.

The age of the cards.

The dealer hole card read.

The fact that the dealer CAN'T break in all low or all high cards.

The dealer break rate.

What up card the dealer is mostly breaking on, high or low.

What betting strategy is best for the game at hand?

And many other factors

CC does not consider ANY of the above factors.

As a result, CC has a maximum 43% hands won rate in random cards which decreases as clumping increases to less than 10% in a highly clumped game.

NBJ has about a 55% hands won rate overall. Experts do even better.

CC has a 50% double down win rate.

NBJ doubles less and achieves a very high DD win rate in the 90% area.

CC loses overall on splits.

NBJ splits less and achieves a very high win rate.

NBJ doubles and splits according to what is running.

CC simply goes by BS and totally ignores what is running.

CC never insures.

NBJ has an extremely high insurance win rate, sometimes achieving 100%.

NBJ produces thousands of year end BJ winners.

CC cannot produce a single year end winner.

To explain this, the CC motto is: "It doesn't matter whether you win or lose as long as you make the correct play."

I leave it to you to be the judge of that.