OTB4L looses to,

Guest CarlosM

Guest CarlosM

Am I wrong. Does OTB4L loose to the 4.1.1.4's ? B.PPPP.B.P.BBBB.P if we loose 2 bets in a row, we go on the run (straight or zig zag) for only 1 bet. Win or lose that OT bet, we resume back to OTB4L.

Am I wrong. Does OTB4L loose to the 4.1.1.4's ? B.PPPP.B.P.BBBB.P if we loose 2 bets in a row, we go on the run (straight or zig zag) for only 1 bet. Win or lose that OT bet, we resume back to OTB4L.

No, you've got that wrong. First, in Mode 2 you stay on the run for 2 bets just as you do in S40. But that fact won't help you in the 4114s. The 3rd bet rule changes you to Mode 3 which does OK in the 4114s.

But if you follow the NOR+ thread, I strongly recommend you always start in mode 3 for both straight and ZZ. This means that in the 4114s you keep winning your 3 bets and the culprit becomes the 5115s which is extremely rare.

But, NOR+ also introduces Mode 1 for such shoes which beats both the 4114s and the 5115s.

I think you must have missed that thread.