how would you play this one?

How would you play this?

P226113111143211141122

this is starting mid shoe after around 32 plays.

sap = 6 6 4 16 16 from beginning of shoe until play 12 of above sequence (p26611).

Starting at play 2, straight NOR+ OTB4L M3 U1D2 does +10 with a worst position of -1. That is the way I always play it until a table proves otherwise.

• Users
Starting at play 2, straight NOR+ OTB4L M3 U1D2 does +10 with a worst position of -1. That is the way I always play it until a table proves otherwise.

thanks for the heads up.

When I got to the table, around 42 plays already occured and the 1st 10 plays in the sequence above (p226) had already played out and I just wrote them on my card. (32plays + p226113111143211141122)

The entire shoe was on the tote board so at play 10, I calculated the o/r=-10, sap= 4 6 4 16 16. It looked like a streak shoe because of the high 4+s & neg o/r & low 1s and 2s, so I started streak play at play 12 and ended up with +3u at the end (skipping 2 plays). Looking back, I should have noticed the 1s increasing in frequency and switched to TB4L. I had difficulty with this shoe because it looked like a solid streak shoe when I entered.