Looking for an experienced partner in PA or AC

So, Greektitan, are you the same Greek who was looking to apply NOR to Roulette? Or are you a different greek?

Hi Ellis

Different Greek. I would love to beat roulette and am open to hearing about it, but would rather conquer baccarat and blackjack and I'm a hands on learner so if anyone is going to play mid to late September I want to join. I would trek out as far as tunica to meet you. We have emailed a couple times.

It seems to be all about table selection and being adaptable as conditions change.

Thank you

Hi Ellis

Different Greek. I would love to beat roulette and am open to hearing about it, but would rather conquer baccarat and blackjack and I'm a hands on learner so if anyone is going to play mid to late September I want to join. I would trek out as far as tunica to meet you. We have emailed a couple times.

It seems to be all about table selection and being adaptable as conditions change.

Thank you

Ha, Ok it must be Greek Week. I had quite a phone conversation with someone who called from Greese this week. He was interested in Rou because the Bac stakes are so high there.