hey ellis,i was up @ mohegan sun yesterday and watched a husband and wife team kick butt.she would play the min $15 a hand and martingale her losses and skip a few hands and play.now and then, her husband who bought in for $3000 would sit next to her and not bet until either 3 banks or 3 player iar appeared.then he bet opp $300 and if he lost he bet $600.when i left he was up over$4500.i 'm not a great bac player but i can hold my own i pretty much away walk away with $300 or more..the point i trying to make is,it's a great feeling when strangers ask you "do you have to leave,where are you going to play"and the husband gets up and shakes my hand.his wife followed a lot of my winning bets.could you elaborate on team play.thanks

hey ellis,i was up @ mohegan sun yesterday and watched a husband and wife team kick butt.she would play the min $15 a hand and martingale her losses and skip a few hands and play.now and then, her husband who bought in for $3000 would sit next to her and not bet until either 3 banks or 3 player iar appeared.then he bet opp $300 and if he lost he bet $600.when i left he was up over$4500.i 'm not a great bac player but i can hold my own i pretty much away walk away with $300 or more..the point i trying to make is,it's a great feeling when strangers ask you "do you have to leave,where are you going to play"and the husband gets up and shakes my hand.his wife followed a lot of my winning bets.could you elaborate on team play.thanks

Yeah, Martingales are great right up until.....

While team play in BJ is good, Team play makes no sense whatsoever in Baccarat. There is nothing a partner can do that you can't do yourself net betting.

Yep, Nor players quickly draw attention. It isn't just that you are winning. It's because you are winning with such low bets compared to everyone else. Experienced players notice!