I'm new member, help me out plz plz plz, I'm very confused

I have just started to read NOR manual days ago. I have contacted Keith regard the very general content distributed in the manual (many new terms and like-you-everything content). So he replied me to read the forums which made me into more panic and confused mode. So something I know so far:

*SAP which record hands to identify mode choppy, neutral, OTR.... (so where I could find the very detail instruction on this)

*Bet selection: where to find the detail topic on for e.x when to start beting and how to bet, money management ... and what to do when condition change for example neutral to choppy....

*And what to read in orders thousands of topic and I don't know where to start with

HELP ME PLEASE, I'M PANIC AS HELL. AND SORRY FOR MY BAD BAD ENGLISH. I'M FROM VIETNAM BTW

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU, GUYS

I have just started to read NOR manual days ago. I have contacted Keith regard the very general content distributed in the manual (many new terms and like-you-everything content). So he replied me to read the forums which made me into more panic and confused mode. So something I know so far:

*SAP which record hands to identify mode choppy, neutral, OTR.... (so where I could find the very detail instruction on this)

*Bet selection: where to find the detail topic on for e.x when to start beting and how to bet, money management ... and what to do when condition change for example neutral to choppy....

*And what to read in orders thousands of topic and I don't know where to start with

HELP ME PLEASE, I'M PANIC AS HELL. AND SORRY FOR MY BAD BAD ENGLISH. I'M FROM VIETNAM BTW

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU, GUYS

Ha, chill out mbp. We should have warned you - everyone on this forumn started out just as confused and panicked as you are right now.

Forget SAP for now. Stick to the NOR and then the NOR+ threads. Keep going back and rereading your manual now and then. You will see that it makes more and more sense each time. Everything you need to know is in your manual. It just takes a while to start understanding what we are saying. It won't be long before you'll be laughing at the post you just wrote. Everyone here began by writing a post very similar to yours.