Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Phelps83

Commerce Casino Baccarat

Recommended Posts

Phelps83

Is anyone here familiar with how baccarat works at the commerce casino? You can go on the site for the commerce and it will show how many current live tables and i have seen that number up to 70 which seems like that would be a mecca for baccarat. What i would like to know is do they have display screens for tracking the hands, are you able to walk around and make just one bet on a table and then move on, where i play we have 6 tables, i will often look for some bets i like on a few different shoes and i will walk around and wait for those bets i like. Any info would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mron
On 9/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, Phelps83 said:

You can go on the site for the commerce and it will show how many current live tables and i have seen that number up to 70 which seems like that would be a mecca for baccarat

Yes, more tables than just about anywhere.  Even more tables than at Sands Bethlehem  

 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, Phelps83 said:

What i would like to know is do they have display screens for tracking the hands

Yes

 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, Phelps83 said:

are you able to walk around and make just one bet on a table and then move on

Yes

 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, Phelps83 said:

Any info would be appreciated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...