Let’s All Remember … Things could be a lot different

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Happy Memorial Day…to all of our Members ..all over the world…and not just here in the United States 

Later today , when she gets off work, my wife and I will go visit the resting- place for many thousands of soldiers who participated in conflicts near-and-far. 

No matter your race, country of residence, religious predilection, or whether you prefer Banker  or Player…

I’m just thankful that together we can focus on more simple ( and far less dangerous)  matters like the Derived Roads, and whether or not it is wise to bet for confirmed, adjacent 3iar’s…( or not) 

Just getting beyond all of that, everything else seems to take care of itself…

A special shout- out to all of you who have recently joined the forum, more-so-than-ever- before(!)  from counties all over the world, and my sincere wish is that you will ultimately come to fully reap the rewards of exactly h.o.w. the decision you made to participate in our BTC conversation will pay dividends to you far, far greater than you may have ever imagined…

Because…however you may feel it’s possible..or (more accurately) it’s likely …

Just call me. I’m here to help. 

Kevin

IMG_0667.jpeg

Edited by kachatz1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1