• Users

THANKS TO maxfli52, MVS AND ELIS, THE BULB WENT ON SO I REALIZE WHY I HAVE BEEN ASSUMING POSTED SHOES IN SOME CASES HAD TYPOS.

HERE IS MY TWO CENTS WORTH:

I CREATED MY SCORE CARD ON MY COMPUTER USING MICROSOFT WORD.

I ARRANGE MY CARD SO I READ IT HORIZONTALLY (LEFT TO RIGHT).

MY SCORE CARD HAS 22 COLUMNS .

THERE ARE SIX HORRIZONTAL ROWS. (#1 TO #6). (top to bottom) (half of an 81/2 by elven sheet)

ROW #1 CARRIES THE EVENTS DELIVERED TO THE BANK SIDE.

ROW #2 CARRIES THE EVENTS DELIVERED TO THE PLAYER SIDE.

THE EVENTS ARE POSTED AS THE GAME PROCEEDS.

ACTUALLY I POST TO MY SCORE CARD BY POSTING A "DOT" IN THE BOX OF THE WINNING SIDE.

SO IF THE GAME OPENS ON BANK THERE IS A DOT IN BOX (1 BANK). If PLAYER WON FIRST THERE IS A DOT IN PLAYER BOX 1 AND i POST AN X IN BANK BOX 1.

i continue posting a dot for the Winner in the appropriate box for the Winning side.

When the winning side looses i count the dots and post the numerical number representing the total of the dots. i call this "compression". "Compression" saves space on the score card.

The BTC score card is held vertically and reads from TOP to BOTTOM through 4 double columns

SHOWING (B & P) IN each column.

BOTH card designs will show the expected 80 hands.

BTC AND I BOTH IGNORE TIES. Mathematically Baccarat TIE is the worst odds bet of any game.

When BTC POSTS games they also compress the single events into a TOTAL NUMBER.

When BTC game posting is at the bottom of a given column and the side continues to win the BTC card is posted to the top of the card to the winning side. (IE: say Player has won three consecutive hands and the entry space AT THE BOTTOM is filled BY hands entered, the player side at the top will carry and additional winning hands. soooo, lets say player won five hands----three hands will be posted at the bottom of the card and two hands will post at the top, making five in total.

Because my card will contain all dots in the appropriate player box the numeral 5 will apper as a single entery.

i hope this is clear. My misunderstanding has been cleared up. Thanks !!!

My design suits me because i want to rapidly see when the shoe delivers a run of three or more hands.

Since this IS a real fifty fifty odds game with each side having and equal chance of winning:

Winning only "once" to me is NEGATIVE (- minus).

Winning "more" than once is POSITIVE (+ plus).

These events to me take on a meaning of objects. The minus is negative object. The plus is a positive object. (the size of the plus is ignored). A 2 WIN has the same meaning as 5 or 7 or 10 etc.

sooooo, is the shoe positve or negative?? they should be equal---will the shoe correct????

this is where BTC come in. Various playing techniques are explained.

PLEASE FORGIVE THE mouth full---thanks for your help GUYS!!