Hello,

Did you won or lost that shoe?

I have tested it with my strategy and moneymanagement and I made 19 units little less...and with 5 dollar bets that is around 95 dollars for this shoe

But I have to test more at this moment I have tested around 45 shoes and won 42 og them and the 3 shoes I lost I lost 2 units per shoe so losing 6 units at 45 shoes is not that bad I Guess..but I have to test a lot more because 45 shoes is nothing off course.

Anyone can play this shoe with nor and see how nor is doing with this shoe

Thank you

Hello,

Did you won or lost that shoe?

I have tested it with my strategy and moneymanagement and I made 19 units little less...and with 5 dollar bets that is around 95 dollars for this shoe

But I have to test more at this moment I have tested around 45 shoes and won 42 og them and the 3 shoes I lost I lost 2 units per shoe so losing 6 units at 45 shoes is not that bad I Guess..but I have to test a lot more because 45 shoes is nothing off course.

Anyone can play this shoe with nor and see how nor is doing with this shoe

Thank you

Excellent play Patrick, no matter how you did it. Chop turning to streak can be very tough!

Personnally I must play at least green because that is usually the table min at Tunica but also I need to play green to cover my trip expenses anyway. They will no longer comp me at Tunica.

Since it started choppy I tried it S40 M2 U1D2. I started at play 2 and quit at play 38 and scored +20, the stop win for U1D2. I could have started at play 3 and quit at play 39 and got the same result.

But, had I stayed to the end W/O changing systems I would have got dragged down to +15. That demonstrates the value of cash mgt.

My highest bet was a single 4 and my worst position was +1. My PA was 38%

So, playing green, my profit was $500 less commission.

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I'm looking for some example shoe that people played where they lost a lot on the shoe.

I need to test something..I think I can beat the shoe..

Looking for a challenge :-)

anyone a baccarat shoe for mle

Patrick

Patrick, I see why you would want such shoes but since our max stop loss is -8 and we leave that table at that point, I doubt that many have stayed to copy the kind of shoes you are looking for.

Hello Ellis,

Do you have a tough shoe for me because you have a lot of experience and I wonder if you could have a difficult shoe for me...Just to test my system under a very difficult condition :-)

Here is one that Lee Evans designed as a master test shoe. Ha but OTB4L M2 U1D2 scored +38. Try it

B9131312

B113172221

B1222313231

B21131212111111111

Hi E. Clifton Davis

I was wondering if you ever would consider doing private lessons.

I have sent many emails to Kevin Smith, but no response.

Thank you

Right Alice and you sent me one too.

Alice, anyone here will tell you you don't need private lessons. Just join the NOR forum. Yes, it cost some money but not near as much as private lessons. Besides, this forum works virtually the same as private lessons. Perhaps better because you get the opportunity to also talk to the other students.

Our forum has no rules. You can say whatever you like to anyone you want. While some forums are very gruff, you'll never hear an unkind word spoken on this forum and there is no such thing as a dumb question here.

Also we don't care what Nationality you are or where you are located or what language you speak or what gender you are. Everyone is here to learn NOR. We are serious students all in the same boat.

You get a detailed manual and some that is all they need. But most need further help and visual examples. But whatever you need EVERYBODY helps. You are among friends here.

Guys, am I right? Did I say a single word that is not totally accurate? Tell Alice what to do. I'm sure she'd rather hear it from you rather than me.

Try it Alice. I'm sure you'll like it.