Does anyone know of we still are practicing or using Enhanced OTB and how it has been doing?

I can see how it can improve the shoes a lot for runs in zz in ss, but need to completely understand it... I saw a thread back in late 2012, but didn't get much out of it.

Lets say you are OTB at -3 and its Streaky, you would bet on the losing side down, but once you win do you switch back to regular OTB again.

I read information from a thread "nor trip reports 10-12 couple shoes" but it also ended as there probably was a new post somewhere.

Anyhow, one of the shoes was this and I wanted to see how you came about hand 6 being +1.

P522232121

P11311321214

B214121131

-3 OR count comes at play 4, but per the instructions, it states for a loss 1iar then you go down.

But how did you win the bet at play 7 if you are betting down on SS. I am assuming you go on and off after you hit so play 6 was off and you hit and then 7 would be on with a loss, then what would 8 be, back to otb?

Wouldn't you need to lose 2 in a row to go back to OTB? Reason being for long zz runs you would be straight down and then you lose 1 and win 2 bets. Then I assume you lose 2 in a row down and go back to OTB?

Did any body save one of my mode explanation posts?

Did I do any mode explanation posts? Seems like I must have.

Or do we need a new one?

I read information from a thread "nor trip reports 10-12 couple shoes" but it also ended as there probably was a new post somewhere.

Anyhow, one of the shoes was this and I wanted to see how you came about hand 6 being +1.

P522232121

P11311321214

B214121131

-3 OR count comes at play 4, but per the instructions, it states for a loss 1iar then you go down.

But how did you win the bet at play 7 if you are betting down on SS. I am assuming you go on and off after you hit so play 6 was off and you hit and then 7 would be on with a loss, then what would 8 be, back to otb?

Wouldn't you need to lose 2 in a row to go back to OTB? Reason being for long zz runs you would be straight down and then you lose 1 and win 2 bets. Then I assume you lose 2 in a row down and go back to OTB?

I'm not sure at this point how the shoe was played but if you start at play 2 with S40M2 your score at play 6 is +1.

Hi

Yes, can you let me know why?

This is what I have.

3 B1 (or -2)

4 B2 (or -3)

The reason I ask is because what I have seen in the enhancement, it was only for a loss 1iar, this is 2 losses, so I didn't know if it still applies?

And why do you switch at play 6?

Do you resume OTB after the win at 6 or still go on off?

I'm not sure at this point how the shoe was played but if you start at play 2 with S40M2 your score at play 6 is +1.