• Legacy Players

Hi,

Is anybody else having trouble with exceeding their upload limit , uploading to BtC ?

I have previously uploaded 2 items which should be deleted by now.

When I try to upload a third file, I get the orange dot whch tells me I have exceeded my upload limit .

N.B. Please ignore the reference to professional blackjack player on my description. It must have been added

by someone who is misinformed as to the level of my blackjack play instead of NOR Baccarat Player.

Hi Wendel

You are trying to upload a bitmap image. They tend to be extremly large from a size perspective . There is a restriction on the dimensions that are set for bmp files 900 x 900 pixels. Please save the file as a jpg or png file and upload it or decrease the width and height

KS

post-1-14500261568323_thumb.png

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• Legacy Players
Hi Wendel

You are trying to upload a bitmap image. They tend to be extremly large from a size perspective . There is a restriction on the dimensions that are set for bmp files 900 x 900 pixels. Please save the file as a jpg or png file and upload it or decrease the width and height

KS

[ATTACH]2607[/ATTACH]

Hi Keith ,

the file I am uploading (scorecard2.pdf) has a PDF extension, so I am not certain that these restrictions apply,

its size is 419 kB. I will try to recreate the file with Paint

the other 2 files in the upload area that should have been deleted occupy 395.3KB & 210.6 KB. = 605.9 KB

Do you know why these 2 old files have not been deleted ?