Do you switch systems from s40 to OTB or stick with it?

This happens quite often where a shoe starts one way, but changes to another and may or may not change back.

I am wondering what your suggestions are.

P111211231331

B112111213

I basically ended there as I was confused. I started out s40... then when it was going towards otb, i switched and then it went to s40... basically killed me even though it shouldn't have. Yes s40 would beat this, but to tie every 3rd bet was a little frustrating when 2s would win.

Anyhow, what are your thoughts. I know I could have been save since s40 beats 2's, but I am always worried about the 3+ when in s40 making 4 bets etc.

This happens quite often where a shoe starts one way, but changes to another and may or may not change back.

I am wondering what your suggestions are.

P111211231331

B112111213

I basically ended there as I was confused. I started out s40... then when it was going towards otb, i switched and then it went to s40... basically killed me even though it shouldn't have. Yes s40 would beat this, but to tie every 3rd bet was a little frustrating when 2s would win.

Anyhow, what are your thoughts. I know I could have been save since s40 beats 2's, but I am always worried about the 3+ when in s40 making 4 bets etc.

OK kilieu, we KNOW that the more we switch systems (or modes) the worse we do. Therefore we need to look at switching as a necessary evil to be avoided whenever possible.

We also know that Mode 3 favors chop while Mode 2 favors streak.

Yours is a super chop shoe. (+6 OR) Therefore it is S40 M3 all the way - no switches.

So starting at play 2 your score is +13. Another play would likely have brought you to +16.

Your highest bet is 3. Not bad for 33 plays.