How would you guys play this shoe? OTB to s40m1

B3522332

P173131121

B111111131111311

No history. I came in late when it was 352... so I played OTB and won... but at around hand 40 on, it just looked like it was going s40, so I switched and gave it a shot and it actually worked out good... I noticed after that if I went back it would be good for s40m1, so I played that to the end of the shoe.

Would anyone try to play s40m1 at the beginning then for the section where it was 2s you could have flatted it... would have been perfect!!!

B3522332

P173131121

B111111131111311

No history. I came in late when it was 352... so I played OTB and won... but at around hand 40 on, it just looked like it was going s40, so I switched and gave it a shot and it actually worked out good... I noticed after that if I went back it would be good for s40m1, so I played that to the end of the shoe.

Would anyone try to play s40m1 at the beginning then for the section where it was 2s you could have flatted it... would have been perfect!!!

You played it perfect. Or, S40M3 does great but that fact is well hidden at the beginning. Also S40M1 handles the 7 better. Good guess!