When playing a strong sided shoe, I know that our default mode is 3.

Rather than switching strong sides based on how the shoe was playing out (ie - 4+iars), wouldn't it make more sense to play the modes based on the difference between the aggregate totals of P's and B's?

Therefore, if we had a Banker dominant shoe, we would play m3 vs player runs and m2 vs banker runs. In the NOR manual, it mentions the that the dominant side could switch back and forth... I think this principle is reflective of the same logic as playing modes by OR count.

Thoughts?

When playing a strong sided shoe, I know that our default mode is 3.

Rather than switching strong sides based on how the shoe was playing out (ie - 4+iars), wouldn't it make more sense to play the modes based on the difference between the aggregate totals of P's and B's?

Therefore, if we had a Banker dominant shoe, we would play m3 vs player runs and m2 vs banker runs. In the NOR manual, it mentions the that the dominant side could switch back and forth... I think this principle is reflective of the same logic as playing modes by OR count.

Thoughts?

Yes Sarrum it would make sense and this demonstrates you have a deep grasp of the game.

Therefore you should be able to stick with me a step further.

First, consider that a shoe near equal in P and B is not really SS is it. It only favors one or the other momentarily in the shoe. Overall, no.

A true SS shoe is a shoe that favors one side more than 2 to 1. THAT is where F3 can devastate a shoe.

But we get shoes with long runs on BOTH sides. That is not an SS shoe. Let's call it a runs following runs shoe. Here we usually also get ZZ runs.

We need to recognize that as a different but common shoe type. A better name for it is a TB4L shoe.

With me so far?

OK, TB4L is going to be ON all straight and ZZ runs by the third circle.

Very good BUT. S40M1 will also be on all straight runs at the third circle BUT it's ON all ZZ runs at the first circle because it's default bet is opposites.

So S40M1 is the better choice for TB4L shoes. See that?

BOTH, TB4L and S40M1 lose to 2s. Fortunately 2s are usually not common in such shoes but we still need a defense for them. You have 2 options when you lose the bet under a 2. Either STOP betting and wait for the possible TT run to end and restart at 1. Or, if the shoe has been producing ZZ runs, jump ON the zz run until it ends and restart at 1.

Now you know why we offer special instruction on S40M1. It is a very strong weapon while F usually loses to TB4L shoes. Are you getting it?